Trying to Get Pregnant

Can I get a Chart Stalk? Please

So FF just changed my CH this morning from CD 19 to 22.. And from full lines to dotted . I still feel I may have o'd on 19 because of cramping and creamy CM since . What do you ladies think ?? Thank you and Happy New Years ! Cheers!

BFP#1.11/2/12-EDD 7/16/13-M/C.11/6/12
BFP#2 1/2/13 EDD 9/13/13 DS#2 8/19/13!

My Ovulation Chart || Ovulation Chart 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Can I get a Chart Stalk? Please

• Does FF stand for Fertility friend? If so, I have that app I also have ovuview and period tracker, all three say something different for my day of O but they are really close as far as their dates...they will change according to the data you input, if you say that you have Creamy CM or Watery CM or even EWCM it will change base upon that...mine has done it as well. I am on cycle day 23 out of an avg of 35 and I am just now getting water CM which my projected O day was listed anywhere from the 27th to the 30th and now my chart is changing everyday to O on CDs between 19-21, to 21-23 etc...I have had tender breast but other than that...I dont feel like I have ovulated or anything like that.....but then again, this is my first month tracking with temp and CM or ever! Good luck to ya! it is all very confusing and since I have been waiting in anticipation, all i have been doing is researching things on the internet about O'ing and what not...also i have seen a post where some have conceived wo any signs of O'ing at all...hope this helps! (also, it is possible that you did O on day 19...just hang in and keep trying until you can test...i know the wait is unbearable!)  how long are you cycles usually? 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I think I agree with FF about CD22. Looking at your previous charts, there is a fallback rise on both of those but neither of them would be as sharp as the one on this chart if you O'd on CD19.

Really, it could be CD19, I'm not 100% sure. But I'm leaning towards CD22.

• Loading the player...
  • Thank you for looking at my chart ! My cycles are usually 3234 days long .. If I didn't O on CD 19 this would push my cycle to almost 40 days based on my normal 14 day LP..

ETA:p mobile bumping quote fail.. Meant to quote starfish

• Thank you ladies for the chart stalking !! I appreciate it !

• I would say CD21, but FF always pushes it out if there's only a small rise. A lot of my cycles it takes two days to rise, but I O on the lowest day.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"