August 2011 Moms

Pregnant Moms Check In!!

How many weeks, size of baby?

How are you feeling?

Are you feeling the baby move yet?

Team blue, pink, green (any idea when you should find out)?

Did the new baby get anything for the holidays (from others or you)?

How did your last OB appointment go, when is your next? 

Are you planning anything different from your last birth or hoping to do anything differently? 

Big news recently!? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Pregnant Moms Check In!!

•  Wahoo! I get to participate now!

How many weeks, size of baby? 4 weeks, 4 days. Size of a poppy seed.

How are you feeling? I'm feeling good. Gassy, hungry but I don't have much of a taste for anything.

Are you feeling the baby move yet? Nope.

Team blue, pink, green (any idea when you should find out)? Too early. We will find out in 16 weeks!

Did the new baby get anything for the holidays (from others or you)? Nope. Only because we found out Christmas Day.

How did your last OB appointment go, when is your next? My first appt will be the 17th!! I'm excited.

Are you planning anything different from your last birth or hoping to do anything differently? Fx, I will go full term and not have pre-e. Last time was pretty rough.

Big news recently!? I'm pregnant! The best news was that my dr office allowed me to schedule my appt at 7 weeks. Last time I had to wait until 9 weeks.

Olivia June BFP 12/26/10 EDD 09/01/11 Birthday 08/02/11

BFP 12/25/12 EDD 09/06/13 M/C, 01/02/13

BFP 01/28/13 EDD 10/08/13 STICK BABY!

Pregnancy Ticker

"Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer." Romans 12:12

• How many weeks, size of baby? 6 weeks, sweetpea

How are you feeling? I feel like I am dying over here! My morning sickness is so bad. I have lost 7 pounds in 3 days.

Are you feeling the baby move yet? Too early

Team blue, pink, green (any idea when you should find out)? Trying to be team green.

Did the new baby get anything for the holidays (from others or you)? No

How did your last OB appointment go, when is your next? My last appointment was just blood draws and urine tests. My next appointment is January 18th and I will get an ultrasound.

Are you planning anything different from your last birth or hoping to do anything differently? I would like to go without drugs this time. I wanted to last time but, my 46 hour labor didn't allow for it.

Big news recently!? We told the kids on Christmas! They are really happy :)

• Loading the player...
  • How many weeks, size of baby?  34 weeks, pumpkin.

How are you feeling? SO sore and tired, I swear after you have the baby you totally forget how uncomfortable you are near the end, it is crazy. It was a long uncomfortable weekend.

Are you feeling the baby move yet? Oh yes.

Team blue, pink, green (any idea when you should find out)? Team blue!

Did the new baby get anything for the holidays (from others or you)? We didn't get the baby anything. But we received a Rock and Play, several outfits, blankets and a bib.

How did your last OB appointment go, when is your next? Had an u/s my last appointment to confirm the baby was head down. He was not, he was transverse. My next appointment is next Tuesday, we are having another u/s, hoping he is head down. If not, we start to talk/schedule an external version.

Are you planning anything different from your last birth or hoping to do anything differently? Again hoping and praying baby turns head down for a vaginal delivery. I would hope for a similar experience to DD's birth.

Big news recently!? I've been standing on my head to get this baby head down. I sure hope some of this stuff from Spinning Babies works. Also, DD is COMPLETELY moved to her "new room" she had no issues and is sleeping pretty good in there (I'm shocked). I have most of the baby's stuff washed and we are getting his crib this week. I think I will be officially "ready" for the baby after this week!

• imageamywalt1684:

How many weeks, size of baby? I am about 8.5 weeks, I think a plum?

How are you feeling? EXHAUSTED. I can't get enough sleep... and morning sickness like crazy.

Are you feeling the baby move yet? Nahh... I feel twinges.. .then realize its gas. 

Team blue, pink, green (any idea when you should find out)? No team yet, I hope team pink! Hubby swears we are team blue. 

Did the new baby get anything for the holidays (from others or you)? We got onesies made that said "2.0" for family. 

How did your last OB appointment go, when is your next? Last OB appt was two weeks ago, just the usual blood draw and PAP. I had an ultrasound on the 27th to determine my due date (Aug 5th), and have another OB appt this week. 

Are you planning anything different from your last birth or hoping to do anything differently? I hope to go completely natural. No IV meds this time. They did not even help, and just made me loopy. 

Big news recently!? 

image image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • How many weeks, size of baby? 17 weeks, onion

How are you feeling?  Pretty good!  I'm finally able to eat more than three bites of a meal without feeling so full that I'm sick.

Are you feeling the baby move yet?  YES.  And it's SOO weird because I had an anterior placenta with DD and never felt her move until close to 20-22 wks.

Team blue, pink, green (any idea when you should find out)?  We find out on Jan 8th.  Yikes!

Did the new baby get anything for the holidays (from others or you)?  My MIL bought two new bibs for the baby.

How did your last OB appointment go, when is your next? Last week I had a blood draw and totally passed out.  I don't know what happened, but it was awful and embarrassing!  I see my OB for a routine checkup on Thursday.

Are you planning anything different from your last birth or hoping to do anything differently? Nope, hoping for everything the same.

Big news recently!? Nothing major, but I am super excited that I'm seeing my BFF for lunch today so I can finally tell her.  I really wanted to share the news in person, so I've been holding out until we could find time to get together!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • How many weeks, size of baby? See sig

How are you feeling? TIRED

Are you feeling the baby move yet? Nope

Team blue, pink, green (any idea when you should find out)?I think we find out sometime in March...

Did the new baby get anything for the holidays (from others or you)? Nope

How did your last OB appointment go, when is your next? There was a "mystery spot" on our u/s on Christmas Eve but the actual baby part of things looked fine. We have to go back in a couple weeks for another u/s to check the status of the "mystery spot."

Are you planning anything different from your last birth or hoping to do anything differently? Last time we did the roller coaster thing of "you need a c-section"... "no you don't".... "you are having a c-section"... "no you aren't"... for way longer than I ever plan to repeat. We are scheduling this one and things will be just fine.

Big news recently!? We went ahead and announced. I would have preferred to wait a few weeks but MIL is physically incapable of keeping her f'ing mouth shut. Once we told her, it was pretty much spreading like wildfire (yes, we asked her to keep it to herself but within an hour of telling her, I got texts from 3 people). I MIGHT be a little irritated with her about it...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • How many weeks, size of baby? 7wks

How are you feeling? Tired and not hungry but not from nausea.

Are you feeling the baby move yet? Nope

Team blue, pink, green any idea when you should find out? Will find out around 20wks

Did the new baby get anything for the holidays from others or you? Nope

How did your last OB appointment go, when is your next? January 29th

Are you planning anything different from your last birth or hoping to do anything differently? Nope will be a RCS

Big news recently!? Nope but can't wait to get our new furnace so we can go home. At MIL and SFIL house and going nuts!
  • Congratulations Linds! Good luck tomorrow!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • How many weeks, size of baby? 16w, avocado

How are you feeling? great

Are you feeling the baby move yet? I felt a little bit on Christmas day, then occasional things I think are movement

Team blue, pink, green (any idea when you should find out)? a/s will hopefully be naer the end of January

Did the new baby get anything for the holidays (from others or you)? no - we announced to both families at our family Christmas gatherings, so no one got anything

How did your last OB appointment go, when is your next? end of November - I won't get to go again until I get registered at the hospital after we move. Hopefully it won't take them too long to get me in.

Are you planning anything different from your last birth or hoping to do anything differently? I'd like a VBAC

Big news recently!? meh...nothing much. I'm pretty much over living with family for the holidays, and want to get out of here ASAP to go find a house.

• How many weeks, size of baby?  21 weeks...i think a banana? How are you feeling?  better, still heaving when i brush my teeth thoughAre you feeling the baby move yet? yes!! i can feel him moving around in there. i love itTeam blue, pink, green (any idea when you should find out)? BLUE!!Did the new baby get anything for the holidays (from others or you)?  Just a pair of socks, random, but cute. How did your last OB appointment go, when is your next?  next appt is Wednesday. So far, all my appts have been good. I'm worried I put on too much weight over the holidays thoughAre you planning anything different from your last birth or hoping to do anything differently?  I'm having a RCS. Last time was a failed induction Big news recently!?  We found out it's a boy a few weeks ago!
  • I'm on mobile, sorry about the formatting.

I think I'm 8 weeks today, see siggy.

I feel downright yucky. This m/s is kicking my butt. DH has really picked up the slack around here. He's been a cooking and cleaning maniac. I love it.

We won't find out the sex unto marchish , but I kind of want to be team green.

My next appt is in two weeks.
  • How many weeks, size?  13 and change.  A peach

How are you feeling?  So tired, but good otherwise.  

Are you feeling the baby move yet? Nah, gas keeps faking me out.

Team blue, pink, green (any idea when you should find out)? Green

Did the new baby get anything for the holidays (from others or you)?  Nada

How did your last OB appointment go, when is your next?  Thursday morning.  Hoping for a heartbeat on the Doppler.  

Are you planning anything different from your last birth or hoping to do anything differently?  I wish it would mirror DD's 100%

Big news recently!?  I gots me a bump!

• How many weeks, size of baby? 23 weeks and some change. I'm a grapefruit, I think

How are you feeling?  Not so great. I've got a really sucky cold right now and I'm soooo congested. Like I wake up multiple times at night gasping for air. The good news is that a cold is not a pregnancy symptom, so hopefully I'll be back to normal soon.

Are you feeling the baby move yet? Lots :D I cannot wait for DD1 to feel it, too. Sadly, she has the patience of a, well, 3-year old, so unless the baby happens to kick the second she puts her hand on my belly, there's no way she is going to feel a thing. 

Team blue, pink, green (any idea when you should find out)? BLUE (still trying to wrap my head around that lol)

Did the new baby get anything for the holidays (from others or you)?Not really. I bought a sleeper and a onesie on sale during Boxing Week, but that's it. I was looking for a baby's first Christmas shirt but didn't find one that I liked. I guess I'll just have to pay full price next year. lol. 

How did your last OB appointment go, when is your next?  I last appointment went well, nothing to report. Next appointment is on the 10th and I'm not really looking forward to getting weighed again, though. Darn holidays.

Are you planning anything different from your last birth or hoping to do anything differently?  No.

Big news recently!?  Ummmm nothing that comes to mind. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• How many weeks, size of baby? 15w

How are you feeling? Good, finally!

Are you feeling the baby move yet? Yes, super early this time

Team blue, pink, green (any idea when you should find out)? Ill find out at my 20 wk appt

Did the new baby get anything for the holidays (from others or you)? Nope 

How did your last OB appointment go, when is your next? Fine, next is next week

Are you planning anything different from your last birth or hoping to do anything differently?  Get the epi sooner :)

Big news recently!? Nope

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • How many weeks, size?  12 weeks

How are you feeling?  tired and I have a cold...not fun feeling sick and pregnant and chasing a little cute monster.... :)  

Are you feeling the baby move yet? Nah, gas keeps faking me out.

Team blue, pink, green (any idea when you should find out)? Green

Did the new baby get anything for the holidays (from others or you)?  Nope

How did your last OB appointment go, when is your next?  Last appt went well... doing good. lost some weight but we are good! I had a US on Friday... I got to see the baby dance up a storm.... pretty cool!

Are you planning anything different from your last birth or hoping to do anything differently?  I would like the labor part I had with DS just not the surgery after.....

Big news recently!?  I feel like I am getting bigger... I can't wait to look pregnant and not fat!!!

• How many weeks, size of baby?
    -24 weeks, 10.5 to 11.8 inches long, apparently. 

How are you feeling?
    -Mentally exhausted, mostly, which makes me feel physically exhausted.  Sciatica, too. 

Are you feeling the baby move yet?
    -Tons! 

Team blue, pink, green (any idea when you should find out)?
    -Blue

Did the new baby get anything for the holidays (from others or you)?
    -A monkey onesie.  Cute, lol.

How did your last OB appointment go, when is your next? 
    -Last appointment was great, next one is tomorrow.

Are you planning anything different from your last birth or hoping to do anything differently? 
    -Meh.  I'm just kind of going into it with a fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants attitude.

Big news recently!?
    -Neh.

// I love you too. //

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"