Breastfeeding

Eating every 2 hrs. Some ?s

My DS, 11 weeks, eats every two hours during the day and has for weeks. I suspect he does it in part to help with his reflux. He's on meds for the reflux, but it clearly still bothers him at times. He was sleeping longer stretches at night, usually one 4 hour stretch, a 3 hour stretch and then would go back to every 2 hours after that

For the last 5 or so days he has started waking every two hours at night too. It's absolutely killing me. I go back to work on Monday and I don't know how I am going to be able to do it with being up every two hours all night...

I know some of you had LOs who ate regularly every 2 hours. When did they finally go to longer stretches between feedings? Just looking for some hope here!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Eating every 2 hrs. Some ?s

• Umm lo is almost 8 months and I get one 4 hour stretch at night but other than that he eats every two hours still.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • LOL! That's not exactly the encouragement I was looking for here! Oh well, guess I will survive if he doesn't outgrow this!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • My DS had reflux too and I never got a 3 hour stretch of sleep until about 9 months.  He's only sttn about 8 times in his life.  sigh.  I'm not a source of hope for longer stretches, but will encourage you that you can get through it and still survive even working full time.  Eventually they will go longer and longer (I hope!) but in the meantime you are certainly not alone in the sleep deprivation and constant feedings.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"