TTC After a Loss
Options

~*~*~ Our March Memories ~*~*~

Good morning ladies!  Sorry I've been MIA the past week or so.  I hope everyone had a great Christmas, and hopefully some time off!
Please let me know if I have missed any BFPs or returning ladies. I will add you to the list. If you had a March EDD, no matter which year, you are welcome to join.If you haven't already participated in a check-in, please post an intro and tell us a bit about yourself. For those who have already intro'd, feel free to give us an update. How are you feeling, where are you in your cycle, what are your coping mechanisms? QOTD:  It's New Years Eve!  Are you making a resolution?  If so, what is it?
Missed a few of you last week.  I'm sure it's due to the holiday craziness.  Feel free to jump back in anytime!
jgslr -  Come on in!  It's never to late to join the check in!  I'm glad to hear your MRI showed no tumor!  That's a scare no one needs!
jenn0021 - Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking about you this week.  I know you'll be seeing your new niece soon, which will bring some sadness.  Sending you extra (((hugs))) if you need them!
waterfall11 - I'm sorry you didn't get to see your FIL, but that sounds like a good decision to stay away.  I'm glad your body is getting back to normal.  Did you find out what happened with the strange car and cops across the street?
J&J09 - Sorry about the BFN yesterday!  (((hugs)))  When is AF due?  Could it be a little early?
MissMheMhe - How was FL?  What places did you end up going to?
Dally101109 - Welcome to the check-in.  I'm sorry you have to join us.  We had the same EDD.  How are you and your DH feeling now that you're TTC again?
 Bumpie EDD                LO's Name      BFPjessuhmarie       03/01/12          Cuddlebear      BFP 06/25/12RachH517        03/01/12                     Veggiechick120 03/01/12                                 BFP 03/03/12sctiger52408    03/01/13                                  EDD 06/08/13tdmd09            03/04/12                                  BFP 05/29/12mellies44          03/04/12                                  BFP 04/12/12dozersmom       03/04/13                     Kristintific         03/04/13                     carcrashheart    03/06/12                                  BFPLisaKF3           03/06/12                                  BFP 02/18/12MamaBearCher  03/06/13                                EDD 07/25/13 shanaynerz        03/08/12          Kira & Ethan    BFPTLR813           03/08/13Dally101109   03/08/13                    
dandywarhol     03/09/12          Sylvie  Jennifer271012  03/09/13                    LitlePrety          03/09/13                                  EDD 8/4/13                 wymm37          03/10/13                     Laurakat81       03/12/11          Audrey              EDD 7/31/13SpecialOrder2013  03/12/13               jap618             03/13/13                     jenn0021          03/14/11          Casey & Jaimie           jle625               03/14/13                     miakrita            03/15/13                     amy7111          03/16/13                                  BFPmikeANDjen448  03/18/12                              BFP 10/27/12SheilaE 03/18/12                     waterfall11       03/20/13                     jgslr                  03/20/13                     martyn17          03/21/13                                EDD 7/16/13           Smootiepie       03/22/12                     lycih                 03/22/12                                  BFP 03/26/12VikingQueen    03/24/11          Shiloh  HayleyBaker1122  03/24/13                            BFP 10/26/12HopingforChange  03/25/12                MissMheMhe   03/26/12          Butterbean       cobi166            03/26/12Regne               03/27/12                                  EDD 01/04/13pangnl79          03/28/12                                  BFP 04/12/12SaraSchneider6  03/28/13                   J&J09              03/29/13          Noel Elizabeth DCWJes          03/30/11          Angelique Marie          HoolahZinger    03/31/13                                  EDD 05/28/13 VikingQueen has lovingly made us a badge: image 
[IMG*]https://i784.photobucket.com/albums/yy124/kalbncwb09/a1-daffodil-wallpaper-hd-2.jpg[/IMG*] Just be sure to remove the stars from the beginning and end after you copy it.
BFP #1: 3/3/12, EDD: 11/11/12, Missed M/C: 4/3/12 @ 8 weeks 2 days, D&C: 4/6/12
BFP #2: 6/29/12, EDD: 3/8/13, Natural M/C: 7/16/12 @ 6 weeks 2 days
Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Hypothyroidism
BFP #3: Kendall Grace, born 9/30/13
BFP #4: 9/3/14, EDD: 5/16/15, Missed M/C: 10/6/14 @ 8 weeks 2 days, D&C: 10/8/14
Never in our arms, forever in our hearts Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: ~*~*~ Our March Memories ~*~*~

• Options
    imageJ&J09:

Thanks TLR for running the check-in. 

J&J09 - Sorry about the BFN yesterday!  (((hugs)))  When is AF due?  Could it be a little early?

Thanks.  Unfortunately with my temp drops and lack of symptoms I really think I am out.  I started having some bad cramps this morning as well.  AF should be here tomorrow or the day after.  Happy New Year to me.  I am pretty bummed about things, but I am trying to stay optomistic.  On to the next cycle.  2013 is our year.   

QOTD:  It's New Years Eve!  Are you making a resolution?  If so, what is it?

Just to eat healthier, exercise more, and improve our finances - i.e. save more. 

Sorry it's not looking too good!  ((((hugs)))) 

I think we all are done with 2012, and keeping our FX for good things to come in 2013!

BFP #4: 9/3/14, EDD: 5/16/15, Missed M/C: 10/6/14 @ 8 weeks 2 days, D&C: 10/8/14
  • Options

Thank you for running the check in, TLR!  

Happy New Year's Eve!  Excited for 2013 and hoping it's a better year for everyone here!  I am not officially saying I have any resolutions but I need to eat healthier and get my house more organized.  And the sex one, see below ;)

waterfall11 - I'm sorry you didn't get to see your FIL, but that sounds like a good decision to stay away.  I'm glad your body is getting back to normal.  Did you find out what happened with the strange car and cops across the street?

Neighbor talked with the cops and found out it was 3 guys from a town south of here (notorious for their gangs/criminals).  One was arrested for drug paraphernalia and the other 2 released.  Saturday night they found our neighbor's car that was stolen after a break in on 12/16.  It was a 17 and 18 year old who go to school nearby and one lives on the other end of our neighborhood.  Wow, my neighborhood sounds ghetto.  

CD 13 here.  If my cycle truly is back to normal I should O soon, but won't know exactly since DH didn't want me to temp until the new year.  I told him we had to BD every day for a couple weeks since I won't know when I O and then I jokingly added we might as well go 21 days since it takes that long to form a habit.  He said it takes 28 days so we might as well go that long.  So we have the joke/challenge to see if we can do it.  Only 4 days in so we will see.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagejgslr:

jgslr - Come on in! It's never to late to join the check in! I'm glad to hear your MRI showed no tumor! That's a scare no one needs!

Thanks! No kidding, even if was benign, the thought scared the crap out of me. Good news is with the meds to control prolactin Od earlier than ever before. I am 5DPO and feel hopeful that even if this cycle isn't the one, something is working, and hopefully soon I can get my bfp. =)

QOTD: It sounds cliche, but I really do need to lose the weight I gained after this terrible year. Why or why can't I be those people who lose weight under stress?! I packed on 30lbs after the loss of my mom and baby. I lost 105 lbs naturally (slowly over a year) in 2008 as a new years resolution, and had kept it off till this year, so I'm hopeful I can lose weight again.

I'm glad it sounds like your body is back on track!  Congratulations on the huge weight loss!  Who cares if it was back in '08, that's impressive!!!  I gain weight when I'm stressed too.  I head straight for the carbs!  I'm sorry about your mom!  I'll be thinking about you a little extra on Friday!

• Options
    imagejgslr:

QOTD: It sounds cliche, but I really do need to lose the weight I gained after this terrible year. Why or why can't I be those people who lose weight under stress?! I packed on 30lbs after the loss of my mom and baby. I lost 105 lbs naturally (slowly over a year) in 2008 as a new years resolution, and had kept it off till this year, so I'm hopeful I can lose weight again.

105 pounds is impressive!  I'm sure you can do it again!  Sounds like a lot of us have gained/not lost weight since our losses.  

• Options
    imagewaterfall11:

Thank you for running the check in, TLR!  

Happy New Year's Eve!  Excited for 2013 and hoping it's a better year for everyone here!  I am not officially saying I have any resolutions but I need to eat healthier and get my house more organized.  And the sex one, see below ;)

Neighbor talked with the cops and found out it was 3 guys from a town south of here (notorious for their gangs/criminals).  One was arrested for drug paraphernalia and the other 2 released.  Saturday night they found our neighbor's car that was stolen after a break in on 12/16.  It was a 17 and 18 year old who go to school nearby and one lives on the other end of our neighborhood.  Wow, my neighborhood sounds ghetto.  

CD 13 here.  If my cycle truly is back to normal I should O soon, but won't know exactly since DH didn't want me to temp until the new year.  I told him we had to BD every day for a couple weeks since I won't know when I O and then I jokingly added we might as well go 21 days since it takes that long to form a habit.  He said it takes 28 days so we might as well go that long.  So we have the joke/challenge to see if we can do it.  Only 4 days in so we will see.  

Yikes!  Stay safe over there!

28 days, wow!  I wish I could convince my DH to try that.  I'd be lucky if I could get him to commit to 7 days in a row.  How'd I end up with a guy with a sex drive lower than mine?  GL with the sex marathon!!

• Options
    imageTLR813:
    imagewaterfall11:

Yikes!  Stay safe over there!

28 days, wow!  I wish I could convince my DH to try that.  I'd be lucky if I could get him to commit to 7 days in a row.  How'd I end up with a guy with a sex drive lower than mine?  GL with the sex marathon!!

That's the funny thing, DH has a lower sex drive than me too and the usual for us is twice a week.  Not sure we will make it that long since it wasn't really a serious thing but so far we have every night since it started.  I guess he is more against me temping than I thought. ;)  He thinks it will make me stress too much about getting pregnant.  

• Options
    imagePink021:
    Hi, I've read this board on and off but havent felt ready to post, but here goes :Not sure exactly what to write here...started ttc last spring, found out we were expecting in July, edd 3/19/2013, found out about the loss at 7 weeks 2 days, started trying again in September.nbsp; Trying to loose weight and exercise a lot more, so not ttc super hard right now, which isn't helping.nbsp;Love snow,nbsp;cold, reading, and pink :

Welcome! So sorry for your loss. My edd was the day after yours. This is a really supportive, encouraging group of ladiesin this check in and on the board. March memories is usually posted on Mondays but not sure if it is happening this week because tlr will be out of town. If you haven't introduced yourself on the main board be sure to do that too :

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"