August 2011 Moms
Options

Out of curiosity..

Is there still a Aug 11 fb group? I was active on the original one before the big falling out. I know some women left that one and made their own but that group wasn't publicized (assuming to keep certain people out). I just wasn't sure if their was still an active one.

Olivia June BFP 12/26/10 EDD 09/01/11 Birthday 08/02/11

BFP 12/25/12 EDD 09/06/13 M/C, 01/02/13

BFP 01/28/13 EDD 10/08/13 STICK BABY!

Pregnancy Ticker

"Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer." Romans 12:12

Re: Out of curiosity..

• Options

There is - I'm still a member though I haven't posted there or even looked at it in weeks. I just had a look and it looks pretty active still.

Try this link https://www.facebook.com/groups/106106762806270/

If it doesn't work, I think you might need a member to invite you in (I think any member can do it, so you could send me a PM if you'd like...)

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
     That's the one I'm already a member of. I think (thought) there is another one. From my understanding with it you had to be approved by voting to be accepted. 

Pregnancy Ticker

"Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer." Romans 12:12

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imageljsmom11:
     That's the one I'm already a member of. I think (thought) there is another one. From my understanding with it you had to be approved by voting to be accepted. 

Are you serious? Glad I wasn't cool enough to get invited to the new group.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    imageladybugpjb:

imageljsmom11:

i only say this because I knew a couple of the girls who joined the group. When I asked what happened one told me about said group and said she would see what she could do to get me in. Obvs I wasn't cool enough either! I never heard back from her. No shame. I enjoy tb board so much better. 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options

imageCrash Into Me:
    That's the old group. No voting that I know of.

No voting in the secret one? You just have to be in good with someone? 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    imageljsmom11:
    imageladybugpjb:

imageljsmom11:

i only say this because I knew a couple of the girls who joined the group. When I asked what happened one told me about said group and said she would see what she could do to get me in. Obvs I wasn't cool enough either! I never heard back from her. No shame. I enjoy tb board so much better. 

Not gonna lie: I was rather hurt at first that I wasn't invited to join the new group, and I considered myself a regular, drama-free poster. There's never any drama now, and I appreciate that. But I'm glad I came back to TB - y'all put up with my random posts that I don't feel like attaching my name to on FB Stick out tongue

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"