April 2013 Moms

crib bedding

I have FINALLY found the crib bedding I have settled on. Yes, it's a miracle. I wanted something different and not so "matchy-matchy" themed that BRU, Target, etc. has to offer. Perfect for Raziella.

https://www.landofnod.com/crib-bedding/kids-gear/singing-in-the-rainforest-crib-bedding/f11013

Share your crib bedding :)

DSC_0214

Re: crib bedding

• Super cute I like it! Good find :)
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic!Image and video hosting by TinyPic
               Warner, our early surprise, born March 12, 2013!
            Watching You Grow Everyday, Right Before Our Eyes!
  • Guh! Still can't decide, I'll be looking forward to everyones posts though!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I love your choice. I wish they would have had that when we had DD it would have been perfect in her room. We are really struggling to find anything with our twins shared room and team green status. I am struggling.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Oh that's really cute and different! Glad you found what you like!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

• cute! we're having a boy, and the sheets we picked out are either solid baby blue, or blue/green with polka dots.....very simple
    TTC since May 2012; BFP July 31st, 2012; EDD April 13th, 2013 BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Anniversary
  • I can't link from my phone, but DSs crib bedding that we will be reusing for Mini
    is called Willow by kidsline.
    It's very gender neutral and sooooo my style!
    Even though i knew we were reusing the bedding we have, i couldn't help but look at other bedding sets and i found a super cute polar bear one. Again, very gender neutral and i was thisclose to insisting we buy it. But i held back.
  • After spending days on etsy I had mine customized. Pretty simple but can't wait. 

https://www.etsy.com/transaction/110970546

i have several friends making blankets and I am anti bumper so I just got the sheet and skirt! Yay... So many options on etsy.  

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I really like the bright pink sheet against the green dust ruffle.  Super cute.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • LOVE it! And I really like how you can buy the pieces you want and don't have to buy the whole set. We never used the quilt with DD but had to buy it all since it came all together. 
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks for sharing your finds :) I liked this set because I can also buy fitted crib sheets in other colors in the blanket (which I'll put on the registry), which doesn't limit me to only pink. Plus we are moving a month after the baby is born to Germany and rooms/windows etc. are different over there. I wanted something more modern and not a mickey mouse type set where it's overstimulating.

DSC_0214
  • I love the grey and yellow combo :) I saw that once on a home designer's/makeover  show and fell in love withthe color scheme.
    DSC_0214
  • I really really love the set you chose! It's so fresh and modern. We aren't doing a bedding set. Just 3 different sets of sheets and a light pink breathable bumper from Pottery Barn Kids, and a white crib skirt from Amazon. Here are links if anyone is interested-

Garden Party Sheet,

Hayley Sheet,

Animal Alphabet Sheet,

Breathable Bumper,

Crib Skirt

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
    BFP 08/11/2012, DD#1 born 04/18/2013
    BFP 01/01/2015, EDD 09/07/2015, CP
    BFP 10/09/2015, EDD 06/01/2016, MC @ 7 weeks
    BFP 03/12/2016, DD#2 born 11/15/2016
    BFP 01/28/2019, EDD 09/29/2019