February 2012 Moms
Options

Sunday Night Check IN

Yup, it's 10:00 on a Sunday and I'm still awake.  This happens..... never!  But, I've been off from school for 9 days and just had a diet coke and I'm wired!!!!!  What are you girls up to tonight?  I organized every closet in my house, threw out a bunch of stuff and donated a lot too!  I love getting organized, the house is grinched and I don't know what to do with myself.  So as you see below I'm looking at kids tables, saw an adorable one at Land of Nod. 

So what are you up to?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Sunday Night Check IN

• Options

I am kind of wishing for something to do. DD is asleep and so is DH. He threw his back out today, so I had to do everything, boo. But now the house is pretty much clean for the party tomorrow and I ran out of moving boxes. So I am bumping and playing facebook games and looking for a chair for DD's b-day. oh, and trying to put to gether an alphabet book for her b-day too.

I have exhausted pintrest for party inspirations and am now itching to do it, but I do not have the supplies. boo.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker pics-25untitled_zps5ec34838Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Doing some laundry, had an adult beverage, playing words with friends with my 8 yr old niece and being lazy!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I feel similar to songstress. I've been pinning Birthday ideas like crazy today and wish I had the resources to get started on some tonight! I really need to get invites out within the next two weeks probably, so I designed them on the computer today, but didn't print them out yet. We don't have an exact date and location yet, and now it's really bothering me. We need to figure these things out!

Other than that, I am relaxing because it's been a busy day. DH has been out of town since the day after Christmas and he comes home tomorrow. So, I tried to clean today and have everything put back together for when he gets home. And undecorating from Christmas takes several days at our house because we have so much stuff.

• Options
    Switching off doing some random cleaning/picking up and playing on here and fb. I finished my book on my kindle earlier, and I'm kind of bummed about, cause I have to wait for the next book in the series until march. Boo. 

• Options
    I'm shopping on Amazon......so dangerous and easy to spend a lot of money!
  • Options

Checking in one last time before heading to bed.  DH has already gone to bed and A has been in bed for a while now so it's been just the cat and I still up.  I was looking at birthday party ideas.  I fell in love with a John Deere pink 1st birthday theme from Birthday Express but absolutely can not justify spending that much money on decorations/plates/etc.  So I was looking on Party City and Oriental Trading's websites to see what they have.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Bumping while I'm pumping.....last thing I do before going to sleep. I used to have to do it to avoid waking up at 4am with sore boobs. Now it's just to make up for how little I pump during the day at work.

Goodnight all!

• Options
    Dh and I played call of duty for a couple hours, and now were laying in bed playing on our phones.
  • Options
    Bumping before bed. Almost midnight here so it's 3am for you east coasters. Hope you all have a good night!

BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"