November 2012 Moms
Options

What do you do with your LO?

What do you all do with your LOs when you want to be romantic? We have a cosleeper for his bed. I don't really want him where i can't tell how he is, like spit up or anything.. But I don't want him to "see us" or him to really kill the mood either. Lol. Sounds impossible! 

I've thought about putting his swing in the corner of he room while he's asleep...

anyways what do you do with your LOs? 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: What do you do with your LO?

• Options

I don't have an answer for you, but I'm glad you asked this! Tomorrow is my 6 week pp appt and I'm hoping to get cleared. 

I thought about putting her in the crib with the monitor, but I tend to watch that thing like crazy...mood killer. 

imageimage imageimage
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    We have a modified mini crib that we use as a sidecar cosleeper, so he's right there, but asleep. Even the one time he woke up, it didn't really kill the mood. I just took care of him quickly, and we got back down to it.

It's not as big of a deal as I thought it would be.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

LO has been sleeping in his crib since four weeks. Whenever we "plan" to DTD it's after his last feeding and we put him down for the night.

It sucks that it isn't as spontaneous as it used to be but we have yet to get interrupted when we plan things.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We fooled around a little on the couch the other night.. If not than probably the spare room until A is in her own room
    050 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"