November 2012 Moms
Options

*POTW Entry Thread*

Welcome to the November 2012 POTW!

This Week's Theme: Christmas Celebration: Share a picture of your LO celebrating Christmas.

Entry Rules: Take a picture that goes with our theme of the week. Try to submit a photo that has been taken within the past month (unless otherwise stated in the entry thread). Pictures should be a snapshot and not something done in a professional studio.  It is okay if you did not personally take the photo, it could be taken by a family member, friend, etc. Then, PIP a picture that goes with the theme of the week into the entry thread. Feel free to add a caption/quote if you'd like. If you have multiples, you may do one entry per child or just one picture of all children.

Here is a tutorial for those of you who are still unsure how to PIP.  Scroll down to the section on PIP: https://www.thebump.com/profiles/Ambsies/mybump/mybio

- An entry thread will be posted on Mondays. I will repost on Tuesday with a link to the entry thread. . You may enter on either day. You may not post after Tuesday.

- A voting thread will be posted on Wednesday. I will repost on Thursday with a link to the voting thread. Anyone who is part of the Nov. 2012 BMB may vote. Please vote only once and do not vote for your own photo. You might think your baby is the cutest, but try to pick one that is not your own! The top three Winners will be announced on Friday. A code will be provided to them for a badge they may keep in their siggy for the week.

Upcoming Themes:

January 7th: Happy New Year!: Post a picture of your LO 2013 style.

January 14th: One Month: Post a picture of your LO at one month old.

January 21st: Sleepy Head: Post a picture of your LO taking a nap.

January 28th: Happy Birthday! Post a picture of your LO after they were just born.

Photobucket
"For this child I prayed; and the LORD has given me my petition which I asked of him:"
-1 Samuel 1:27 Lilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary

Re: *POTW Entry Thread*

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"