1st Trimester
Options

New To The Bump

Hello Everyone.  I new to the Bump.  This is my first pregnancy and I am currently 12 weeks pregnant.  Every where I read it says that I should be showing a baby bump, but I am not showing.  Just would like some advice from anyone who experenced the same thing or can relate to where I coming from.

Re: New To The Bump

• Options
    Welcome! You are fine, lots of people don't show till way past 12 w
    Married on 3.20.2004. It took 30 month, 2 failed adoptions and IVF for our first miracle. We have had 9 foster kids since he was born and started the domestic adoption process when he was 10 month old, we had 4 failed matches in that time. After our daughter was born we brought her home and spent 2 weeks fearing we might lose her because of complications that came up. But Praise God all went through and she is ours forever! Expecting again after IVF Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers image
  • Options
    With my first, my neighbors didn't even know I was pregnant until we brought him home!  I am almost 6 feet tall so I didn't show for a long time.  Everyone is different.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    This is my first baby as well I am now at 23 weeks and didn't start showing until week 18ish. It just depends on the person and their body type. Congrats on the pregnancy!
    IAmPregnant Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    You'll get there.  Don't be too worried about not showing yet.  One day you'll wake up and you'll have just "popped" over night.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    With my daughter I didn't show until about 20 weeks and even then it was just barely noticeable 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"