February 2013 Moms

Do diapers expire?!

Someone got me a package of diapers as part of my shower gift. I just went to open the package to put them away and it says they expire 12/31/12. I never knew they expired...or if so i would think they would have like a 10 year shelf life (and the woman who gave them to me is 60 so I know they arent just leftovers :))  Has anyone ever used expired diapers? They are pampers swaddlers and I hate to throw them away, but should I?

Re: Do diapers expire?!

• Are you sure it isn't that gifts to grow points expiring? That's the only expiration date I've seen on pampers
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagebdutton0005:
    Are you sure it isn't that gifts to grow points expiring? That's the only expiration date I've seen on pampers

I bet it is. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Labor Buddy to chulita425!
  • Loading the player...
  • It's the gifts to grow points. Pampers has them on mostly all there products. You set up an account through them and put the points in to spend on the stuff they offer or save them for a bigger item. I've been saving mine since 2011.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"