Cloth Diapering

Plz recommend your

Please recommend your reusable nursing pads. Anyone use them? Now they I'm not so sensitive I'm looking to save money and buy some reuseable nursing pads. Thanks!

Re: Plz recommend your

• I've got Bamboobies, and they're decent...If I were to need more though, I'd make my own.  1 layer of PUL, a layer of hemp and a layer of bamboo.  I'd also use a stay-dry layer like microfleece or microsuede.  It would be WAY cheaper to do it that way than to buy the bamboobies brand

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I got some fuzzibunz pads off of amazon and so far they're great. They're a little thick so if you're planning to wear a thin bra/shirt they would probably not work well, but I wear scrubs at work so I'm not worried about it when maternity leave is up.
  • Loading the player...
  • I have some bamboo ones from BubuBibi and they're super soft and comfy. The ones I have don't have a PUL backing, but they do come in that option.
    photo e9455f4d-9751-469e-a19f-460104cd2e5c.jpg photo jan15.jpg
    BFP #1 5/20/10 Natural MC at 5w4d 5/28/10
    BFP #2 11/3/10; BO at u/s 10w6d 12/16/10; Natural MC 1/7/11; D&C 4/21/11
    BFP #3 10/27/11 Please stick, LO!! 2/6/12 It's a Girl! Alexis Grace born 6/29/12
    BFP#4 4/27/14 Stick, stick, stick!! 8/11/14 It's a Boy! Evan Wesley born 1/8/15
    "Patience is waiting. Not passively waiting. That is laziness. But to keep going when the going is hard and slow, that is patience."  Let it Be (blog)My BFP Charts
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    This time I'm not leaving without you.
  • I just use the cheapy Nuk brand reusable pads from target and they work well. They are inexpensive, so easy to buy a stash of them... I would suggest washing them a few times before using so that they soften up a bit, though.
  • imagekjsmith9:
    I got some fuzzibunz pads off of amazon and so far they're great. They're a little thick so if you're planning to wear a thin bra/shirt they would probably not work well, but I wear scrubs at work so I'm not worried about it when maternity leave is up.

I used these as well and they were very absorbant. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersimageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"