December 2011 Moms
Options

Hates sippy cups & WCM

I started 2 weeks ago with the transition to sippy cups and WCM. We started at 4 bottles of formula a day and now we are down to 2 bottles of 3 oz WCM & 3 oz formula. I try throughout the day to get him to take a sippy of WCM and he will take a few sips here and there but not enough for sure. He is probably drinking 3 oz total of WCM. Should I go back and try to mix formula & WCM in the sippy and slowly decrease the formula from there? Or should I cut out bottles completely and go cold turkey? I wish he was taking this transition easier! Any tips are appreciated.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Hates sippy cups & WCM

• Options
    I would get rid of the bottles first and put formula in the sippy. Then replace one cup a day with WCM, etc. DD only drank 1 oz of WCM at a time the first couple of weeks. Now she likes it so much I have to limit it because of she drinks too much she won't eat.

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • Options
    I'd probably do what Jesselayne said and do formula mixed with WCM in the sippy. I'm still mixing 2 oz formula with 4 to 5oz WCM because my LO didn't love WCM either. I'm mixing until I'm out of formula and then giving straight WCM. Hope your LO starts transitioning better!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"