Success after IF

GTKY Kid

Just curious what your kid is doing these days that is so stinking cute you have to share. Mine is starting to smile without us making her do it. And, she holds onto everybody's hands. So adorable!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image

Re: GTKY Kid

• My 18 month old tries to wash himself in the bath, wipe his own nose, and rub in his lotion. All very sweet and scary that he is growing so fast.

OP isnt the smiling the best?!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Aww, I love the smiles, yay! E started sitting up over Christmas! She can't get to a sitting position, but can sit up if you put her in a sitting position. She also says Mmmmmmm. I keep trying to get her to add an ama to the end... Mmmmmama! I can't wait!
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • imageTJ1979:
    Aww, I love the smiles, yay! E started sitting up over Christmas! She can't get to a sitting position, but can sit up if you put her in a sitting position. She also says Mmmmmmm. I keep trying to get her to add an ama to the end... Mmmmmama! I can't wait!

Wow! E is so advanced... Already sitting! I am just trying to corral the incessant rolling that dexter is into right now. I can prop him sitting, but he's nowhere near sitting on his own yet. We're also starting to let him taste solid foods over the holidays.. We want to do baby led weaning, so we are starting that up now. It's messy and no actual eating has happened yet.

IVF #1 ET 1 d3 embryo 10/30/11 BFP
    3 Embryos frozen (1 d5, 2 d6)

DS born 07/29/12

FET #1 ET 1 d5 embryo 02/10/15 BFN

FET #2 1 d6 embryo didn't survive thaw, transferred last d6. CP :(

• imageamandaleigh1:
    imageTJ1979:
    Aww, I love the smiles, yay! E started sitting up over Christmas! She can't get to a sitting position, but can sit up if you put her in a sitting position. She also says Mmmmmmm. I keep trying to get her to add an ama to the end... Mmmmmama! I can't wait!

Wow! E is so advanced... Already sitting! I am just trying to corral the incessant rolling that dexter is into right now. I can prop him sitting, but he's nowhere near sitting on his own yet. We're also starting to let him taste solid foods over the holidays.. We want to do baby led weaning, so we are starting that up now. It's messy and no actual eating has happened yet.

We want to do BLW too but I thought you were supposed to wait until 6 months. I've let her suck on any foods she's seemed interested in though. She's totally obsessed with cups too.
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • imageTJ1979:
    imageamandaleigh1:
    imageTJ1979:

We want to do BLW too but I thought you were supposed to wait until 6 months. I've let her suck on any foods she's seemed interested in though. She's totally obsessed with cups too.

I think if you let her suck on food you are already doing it. I was going to wait a little longer, but I think dex is really interested in our food all the sudden, so we decided to try to let him taste on his own terms starting now. And when I say on his own terms I mean he needs to be in a good mood and not hungry at a time when we want to eat as a family. As these are the current terms, it happens with some meals, but certainly not the majority.

MH, the cook is pretty excited to get started. Dex's fine motor skills are not really good enough right now for much to make it in his mouth.

IVF #1 ET 1 d3 embryo 10/30/11 BFP
    3 Embryos frozen (1 d5, 2 d6)

DS born 07/29/12

FET #1 ET 1 d5 embryo 02/10/15 BFN

FET #2 1 d6 embryo didn't survive thaw, transferred last d6. CP :(

• imageamandaleigh1:
    imageTJ1979:
    imageamandaleigh1:
    imageTJ1979:

I think if you let her suck on food you are already doing it. I was going to wait a little longer, but I think dex is really interested in our food all the sudden, so we decided to try to let him taste on his own terms starting now. And when I say on his own terms I mean he needs to be in a good mood and not hungry at a time when we want to eat as a family. As these are the current terms, it happens with some meals, but certainly not the majority.

MH, the cook is pretty excited to get started. Dex's fine motor skills are not really good enough right now for much to make it in his mouth.

Butting in. I highly recommend BLW. It worked wonders for DS. We didnt start until 6 months only because he wasnt interested quite yet and he didnt start actually swallowing the food until about 7 months.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Awesome stuff! Baby smiles, especially when I don't have to work for them, are fabulous!
  • She smiles at everyone and is beginning to talk and swat at some toys.
    TTC since Jan. 2010 DX Unexplained infertility
    3 IUI's w/Clomid & Ovidrel=all BFNs
    3 IVF (2 Fresh, 1 frozen) =BFN
    Jan 2012 New RE & Fresh Cycle =BFP!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2 October 2014
    Meet with RE March 2015
    2 Frozen & 1 Fresh IVF= BFNs
    September 2015 Frozen ET=BFP!

BabyFruit Ticker

• She is babbling like crazy -- bababa, yayaya, dadada and rararara, mostly.  But every once in awhile she'll experiment with something that sounds like mama. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• K is 17 months old now and so active! He has started climbing our kitchen chairs which is quite scary as they are pub height. He isn't saying any real words yet, but hopefully soon. He is such an awesome little boy, I love being his mommy and watching him grow.
    Diagnosed MFI- low sperm count  
    DS-Born 7/27/11 After 2 years of IF we have our little man
    TTC#2 January 2013
    11 Medicated cycles gave us
    B/G Twins born 10/8/14 @ 32 weeks
  • V started giving full-on mouth kisses a few weeks ago :-) Before this, he really just blew kisses with his hand. Sometimes he will stop what he's doing and come over to give me or DH a smooch. Melts my heart every time. 

DX: DOR and MFI 

IVF w/ICSI brought us our 1st precious miracle

V born via induction 4.29.11

TTC #2: IVF (MDLF) August/September 2012

ER 9/7: 6R, 5M, 4F ET 9/12: 5dt of 2 blasts 

+HPT 9/17! Beta #1 (9/25) = 1,000 Beta #2 (9/27) = 1,860 U/S #1 (10/11)...TWINS!

1/8/13 - It's a..boy and a girl!!   

S&B born via induction 5.8.13

imageimage

• My LO's are almost 15 month's, I still can't believe it, the time goes by to fast.  DS is standing like a drunken sailor & climbing the stairse :) DD is much more cautious & careful when she is standing & love's giving a getting hug's which melt's my heart :)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Roman is a little chatterbox and repeats everything we say now (or at least attempts to repeat everything).  He knows our dogs' names and loves to give them hugs and pet them.  He knows they aren't allowed on the couch and I'll hear him yell at them to "Get down!"  He cracks me up everyday!
    Married 9/19/09
    Me (32) Dx PCOS, DH (32) SA = Normal/mild morph issues
    TTC#5 July 2017 - 3rd cycle TTC = BFP on 11/12/17 at 9dpo Beta #1 = 96 at 13dpo - Beta #2 = 207 at 15dpo
    TTC#1  starting Nov. 2009
    3 rounds of Clomid + TI and 3 rounds of 7.5 mg Femara + IUI before our BFP on 11/8/10 at 12dpiui
    TTC #2 3rd cycle of Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 4 follies = BFP on 10/12/12 
    TTC#3 July 2014 - Metformin +TI = BFP at 9dpo - Twins, one baby lost at 5.5 weeks 
    Macy Annabelle born at 37w4d on 4/29/15.  Diagnosed with Cri du Chat and passed away on 6/6/15.  Forever in our hearts.
    TTC#4 3rd cycle of Metformin + Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 3 follies = BFP on 12/24/16
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm loving all these stories!
  • imagelovebug33:
    I'm loving all these stories!

Yes!  This is a fun one.  You should post this once a month or so.  It's a great way to keep up with what's going on with everyone's LO's, and to see what we can look forward to as our LO's get older!

beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • Fun!  

DD has been singing songs (Jingle Bells and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star are HOT around here right now) and DS started crawling right before Christmas.  They grow too fast! 

*My Loves, My Life, My Littles*

02/18/11, 05/24/12 and 12/03/13

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"