High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

Bed resters, what's the high point of your Sunday?

What's up?

GTKY: Do you have any special plans for NYE?  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Anniversary

Re: Bed resters, what's the high point of your Sunday?

• Options

imageKateRN08:
    Just watching the world juniors with DH. I had another kidney stone on the other side last night, so recovering from that. A couple that we are friends with are coming over to celebrate NYE with us, very low key.

Oh gosh! I'm so sorry. Kidney stones are awful. :(

I hope you have a nice, low key NYE!  

Anniversary

• Options

This is my first time participating in this thread, hope that's ok! I was put on bed rest this past Wednesday.

The highlight of my Sunday will be a visit from my parents. My mom fixed dinner for DH and I (meatloaf, scalloped potatoes, salad, etc), so that's pretty awesome!

GTKY: No special plans! Kind of hoping I'm at the hospital delivering my baby boy, but other than that, I'll just be posted up in front of the TV/computer... 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageunaffected:

This is my first time participating in this thread, hope that's ok! I was put on bed rest this past Wednesday.

The highlight of my Sunday will be a visit from my parents. My mom fixed dinner for DH and I (meatloaf, scalloped potatoes, salad, etc), so that's pretty awesome!

GTKY: No special plans! Kind of hoping I'm at the hospital delivering my baby boy, but other than that, I'll just be posted up in front of the TV/computer... 

Welcome!

May I ask why you're on bed rest?

That's so sweet of your parents to fix dinner. :)  

Anniversary

• Options

Watching football with my DH, enjoying seeing sunshine outside my window!!

We have no plans for NYE, happily. We will just spend time together taking it easy. DH and I are kind of homebodies anyway, so being on bed rest won't really change too much for us on that particular holiday.  

• Options
    imageRaeily:

Welcome!

I'm on bed rest due to a mild pre-eclampsia diagnosis. I have slightly elevated protein in my urine (my last 24-hour catch was 310), and my blood pressure has been high on a couple occasions (but not consistently). At my appt last Wednesday, after my BP reading (140/90), protein showing up on the dipstick (for the first time, even though they knew it was 310 in the the 24 hour for weeks), and a cervical check that showed me 3 cm dilated and 80% effaced, my doctor told me no more work, and bed/couch/chair rest. So here I am! :)

How about you? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageunaffected:
    imageRaeily:

Welcome!

I'm on bed rest due to a mild pre-eclampsia diagnosis. I have slightly elevated protein in my urine (my last 24-hour catch was 310), and my blood pressure has been high on a couple occasions (but not consistently). At my appt last Wednesday, after my BP reading (140/90), protein showing up on the dipstick (for the first time, even though they knew it was 310 in the the 24 hour for weeks), and a cervical check that showed me 3 cm dilated and 80% effaced, my doctor told me no more work, and bed/couch/chair rest. So here I am! :)

How about you? 

Aw! At least you're pretty far along and you hopefully won't have to be on bed rest for too long. :) Have they talked about letting you go to 40 weeks or if they're going to want to induce early?

I was originally put on bed rest for mild pre-e at about 28w. Protein was 368 and BP was consistently showing high. After a few weeks of bed rest I got sent to the hospital and after a few days there my proteins went below pre-eclamptic levels (275) and so I got to go home. They've been going down ever since but my BP is still high so they're just saying I have gestational hypertension. I'm super done with being on bed rest. lol I'm exhausted strangely enough and ready for baby to arrive! I go to the doctor at least 3 times a week and periodically end up in L&D for high BP or protein dip being +1 or more. At most 3 1/2 more weeks! 

Anniversary

• Options
    Highlight of the day was going to our last family Christmas gathering for the year. I ate too much but did manage to stay seated for most of the time. I'm definitely not going anywhere tomorrow though. I'm glad we went but I'm paying for it :/
    BabyFruit TickerLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
     TTC since 07/2010 BFP #1 11/10/11 Natural MC at 6w4d BFP #2 01/23/12 MC at 12w. 2x Cytotek 1x Methergen; Genetic testing found Factor V Leiden and MTHFR. Started extra Folic Acid and Baby Aspirin then Lovenox BFP #3 07/02/12 EDD 3/13/13 . Rainbow Baby born at 37 weeks, all natural, after 10 weeks of bedrest. BFP #4 ST. PATTY'S DAY 2014. EDD 11/25/14 
  • Options

Highlight: Sister in law and her husband came to visit us today.  it was great to see them!

GTKY: No plans for NYE.  We are super glad to be ringing in 2013 and not having a 2012 baby!  Getting to 2013 was a huge goal for us!

DS1: Quinn - 10.22.10 and DS2: Cole - 01.18.13

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"