August 2011 Moms

It's Sunday!!!

What are your plans for today?

Do you meal plan? What are your meals for the week going to be?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: It's Sunday!!!

• No set plans, I think we might head over to Kohl's to do some returns and exchanges. 

I REALLY need to get back to meal planning now that my nausea and morning sickness has subsided.  Today, not sure, we usually eat with my family on Sundays.  Tomorrow we have a babysitter so we can go out for dinner!  Yay!!!

Rest of the week (in no set order):  lasagna roll ups, chicken parm with spaghetti and salads,  either salsa chicken or chicken quesadillas, penne with spinach and alfredo sauce casserole, and shephards pie.  I think I actually have everything to make all of these meals without going to the store, yay!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • We had church this morning. Now I need to finish yesterdays projects. Because of the cold wind dh and I stayed in and began working on Lj's bathroom. Since it was our spare bathroom when we bought the house we didn't put much work into it so it's needed a little tlc. I have to finish painting it today.Then we're going to visit with my parents. 

I need to start planning meals. I do well and then quit. We've been eating out way to much lately. We need to get back on track with healthy meals and a healthy budget. 

Olivia June BFP 12/26/10 EDD 09/01/11 Birthday 08/02/11

BFP 12/25/12 EDD 09/06/13 M/C, 01/02/13

BFP 01/28/13 EDD 10/08/13 STICK BABY!

Pregnancy Ticker

"Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer." Romans 12:12

• Loading the player...
  • I am going to the 49er football game with my dad today! It will be freezing but a lot of fun. DD will be with my brother and cousin her Godparents for the day so she will be spoiled and probably not nap much.

I always say I want to meal plan but have never actually done it. Maybe that will be my resolution...
  • It sounds like everyone wants to start meal planning again!! Maybe we could have a check in?!
  • Our guests just left, and DS is napping. I plan to lounge on the couch for a while. When DS wakes up, we are going to play in the snow for the first time! His snow pants were purchased from Target yesterday for $8! They're PINK, lol. But pink was the only color left, and my only other option was a coat/snow pants set from Carter's for $70. He will just rock the pink this year haha. Tonight I'm having dinner with eesome! 

Meal planning is easy for me. I order Dream Dinners. When we are out of meals (like we are now), we do spaghetti, brats, grilled chicken, leftovers, etc. 

• imageSTuna:
    Our guests just left, and DS is napping. I plan to lounge on the couch for a while. When DS wakes up, we are going to play in the snow for the first time! His snow pants were purchased from Target yesterday for 8! They're PINK, lol. But pink was the only color left, and my only other option was a coat/snow pants set from Carter's for 70. He will just rock the pink this year haha.nbsp;Tonight I'm having dinner with eesome!nbsp;Meal planning is easy for me. I order Dream Dinners. When we are out of meals like we are now, we do spaghetti, brats, grilled chicken, leftovers, etc.nbsp;

How do dream dinners work? Have fun with Ee! And I love that he has pink snow pants!! Haha take pics!!
  • You order meals online, sign up for an assembly date/time, go in and assemble all meals. They have all ingredients for you, and they clean up after you. You take dinners home, freeze, and thaw when you are ready to cook. Delicious dinner already assembled and ready (usually) within 20-30 minutes.

Here is a link to their locations.

https://dreamdinners.com/main.php?page=locations

• imageSTuna:
    You order meals online, sign up for an assembly date/time, go in and assemble all meals. They have all ingredients for you, and they clean up after you. You take dinners home, freeze, and thaw when you are ready to cook. Delicious dinner already assembled and ready usually within 2030 minutes.Here is a link to their locations.nbsp;https://dreamdinners.com/main.php?page=locations

There's one really close to the studio I work at. I just haven't ever checked it out. I have a sitter today so maybe I should go make some meals. I haven't been doing very much cooking since the first tri yuckies hit two weeks or so ago. H has been picking up my slack, but he's about to start classes again and won't be home as much.
  • We're still in holiday mode, so no meal planning or anything. DH and I are working Thursday and Friday, but we're both in denial right now. lol

We just got back from a weekend at my parents' and my brothers'. Had a blast but am ready for a quieter day or three. lol

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"