Pregnant after a Loss

Most ridiculous pg moment yet...

After work today, I was driving to get my hair cut when that Kid Rock song "All Summer Long" comes on the radio. I LOVE that song (don't judge me!) so I am singing along at the top of my lungs. Then the craziest thing happened...

Kid Rock started singing about the changing of the leaves and how his pot-smoking, whiskey-swigging teenage summer fling was coming to an end. I was sobbing!  I'm a bit embarrassed to admit to this, but I am hopeful that at least one of you ladies will understand.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Most ridiculous pg moment yet...

• Sure has!!

I cried at Elton John's Guess That's Why They Call It The Blues music video. And the moment I started bawling wasn't even really that heart pulling, just a sweet moment with a couple.

Ridiculous!! 

TTC Since March 2010 - 2 angel babies - BFP December 12 EDD 12 Aug 13 Lilypie Maternity tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Swedish House Mafia's Don't You Worry Child... EVERY TIME!   glad to know I am not the only one.. HA!
    IAmPregnant Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Ha, yes as you saw in my post below, I cried because the pool at the hotel was closed. What am I, four?!?!  

Songs get me too.  The Avett Brother's "Swept Away" gets me every time. 

~~PgAL March Siggy Challenge - Pet Shaming~~
    TTC #1 since Feb 2011 Dx: MTHFR C677T Homozygous, Antiphospholipid Syndrome, LPD
    BFP #1: 8/4/11 c/p 4w5d
    BFP #2: 9/4/11 c/p 5w0d
    BFP #3: 1/16/12 c/p 4w0d
    BFP #4 8/9/12 m/c 7w3d
    BFP #5 11/2/12 ?EDD 7/16/13? PLEASE grow sweet baby!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"