Success after IF

i have the effing FLU!

So after 4 ivf's I'm pg 5wks tomorrow and ds and I have influenza A. I'm so nervous :

Re: i have the effing FLU!

• I had the flu when pregnant with DS with high temp of 102 or more for 5 days straight. The worst I ever felt in my life. I was constantly worried about him. Keep hydrated and take tylenol for fever. Hope you get better soon. Hang in there mama.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageimoverit:
    I had the flu when pregnant with DS with high temp of 102 or more for 5 days straight. The worst I ever felt in my life. I was constantly worried about him. Keep hydrated and take tylenol for fever. Hope you get better soon. Hang in there mama.
    Thank you so much!! I need to hear stories like this.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm so sorry- that stinks :( My friend did not have the flu, but was sick with a fever for a few days while in her first tri and she took Tylenol each of those days and her LO is perfectly fine now.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oh no! Feel better!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Oh no!!!

I seriously feel for you. I'm dealing with a NASTY cold right now (day 5)... It is torture being sick and being unable to take much for it... AND chasing a toddler around to boot.

Feel better soon. Tongue Tied

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Sorry for the flu. That sucks. Hydrate and rest.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yikes, that sucks! Keep hydrated and I hope you get better soon.
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • I had a doozy of a flu virus when I was about 12 weeks pg with DS last year and was insanely sick for a couple of weeks.  I took tylenol to keep my fever down and used a neti pot (sp?) every 2 hours to help me breathe.  In the end I broke down and took antibiotics too because I just was not getting better (amoxicilin - sp? I think is what they put me on).  My LO was fine thank goodness, but I totally understand your fear.  My doc told me babies are resilient.  Keep your fever at bay, drink lots of fluids and hang in there!   
    *My Loves, My Life, My Littles*

02/18/11, 05/24/12 and 12/03/13

• Yeah...I have influenza A to be exact so they have me on tamiflu which makes me crazy nervous at just 5wks pg :
  • I had a terrible virus at 5.5 weeks pregnant and was hospitalized for dehydration. It was awful...fever, vomiting, etc. I was a wreck about the pregnancy, but everything was just fine.
    MFI and (now) AMA
    IVF 1 April 2011 - Cancelled
    IVF 1.5 July 2011 - MC
    IVF 2 October 2011 - BFP!
    *Identical Twin Boys born June 2012*
    Here we go again...IVF 3 is underway!
  • I hope you are starting to feel better, no new advice just like other pp's, rest & hydrate.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"