Northern California Babies

Castro valley or tri valley moms

Hi,
Im a first time mom looking to connect with other moms. My little girl was born Dec 1st '12 and we love to be out doors and eat any where. We are in castro valley, but often do activities in Dublin Pleasanton area.
Thanks,
Crystal

Re: Castro valley or tri valley moms

• Hello my name is Julia and I also live in Castro Valley. My son was born at the beginning of last year January 14, 2012..so he's almost a year old. I'm looking for a new mommy friend to go on walks with/hang out. :

Julia
  • Side question, do you guys like the area you live in? Any tips on cities/areas to look at? ( we are moving there in April!) husband to work in Palo Alto, but b/c of high costs, we are looking to live east bay
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm just south of the TriValley, which would be a heck of a commute to PA, but lots of people do it.  Nice towns with a lower COL and an easy trek to PA might be some place like Sunnyvale, Cupertino or Campbell.
  • Hi Crystal,  I'm expecting my 1st in June (it's a girl too!) .  We're fairly new to the area ourselves, we're both from back east.  My husband and I live in Livermore .
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"