Cloth Diapering
Options

new product rave- overnight!

If anyone is looking for an overnight solution, just thought I'd rave about the new bamboo prefolds from Grovia. My 13 month old stays dry with just one prefold, trifolded in a cover, for 12-13 hours a night. No doubler or anything! Of course, if you were unsure or worried about leaks, you could always add a thin doubler just to be sure. THis thing is seriously amazing, and cheap! I use the grovia shells snapped to the middle rise, the size 2 prefolds fit perfectly. You could obviously use any type of cover or even snappi under wool. They have 4 different sizes. Seriously TRY THEM!

https://www.gro-via.com/grovia-prefolds.html

Jenn & Jason
September 27, 2008
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: new product rave- overnight!

• Options
    Awesome thanks for sharing! Gonna look at them now :]
  • Options
    imagejenn1981:
    If anyone is looking for an overnight solution, just thought I'd rave about the new bamboo prefolds from Grovia. My 13 month old stays dry withnbsp;just one prefold, trifolded in a cover, for 1213 hours a night. No doubler or anything! Of course, if you were unsure or worried about leaks,nbsp;you could always add a thin doubler just to be sure. THis thing is seriously amazing, and cheap! I use the grovia shells snapped to the middle rise, the size 2 prefolds fit perfectly.nbsp;You could obviously use any type ofnbsp;cover or even snappinbsp;under wool.nbsp;They have 4 different sizes.nbsp;Seriously TRY THEM!
    https://www.grovia.com/groviaprefolds.html

Did you order them from this website? Shipping is almost 9 which is a ton.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

That's an excellent deal on bamboo prefolds. I like to convert them to fitteds!

I just ordered three packs from Diaper Junction.  If you spend $35 there, you get free shipping.

ETA - link to Grovia on Diaper Junction

The word you're looking for is SEX.  I promise.  No, it's not gender.  It's sex.  You're welcome.
  • Options
    before I was using either fitteds with a hemp doubler and wool or a BG freetime with hemp and wool. I love these prefolds because they're so absorbant and SO TRIM.
    Jenn & Jason
    September 27, 2008
  • Options
    I wonder how these compare to imagine bamboo prefolds... Does anyone have both?
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageoliversmommy32912:
    I wonder how these compare to imagine bamboo prefolds... Does anyone have both?

I'd like to know too. Thinking about ordering one or the other. Thoughts anyone?
  • Options
    Also wondering what size you got and how old or big is your baby? I have a 4 month old in the 50th percentile, I think about 16 lbs...And I'd be using it as a prefold, under a thirsty duos wrap.
  • Options

I used B4's with a joeybunz hemp doubler and wool overtop. I also sometimes used a BG freetime with the same doubler under the flaps, but it would wick at the snaps, so I put wool overtop of those too. These are seriously amazing. At first I tried them for just naps with a thin hempbabies doubler and after a 2 hour nap the prefold was still dry on both ends, so I decided to be brave and do the same combo for overnights. I was so excited when it worked, because I can imagine it's much more comfortable for her with just the prefold and a cover! I was so not a prefold person before, but I've been converted!

Jenn & Jason
    September 27, 2008
  • Options

imageLatham12:
    Also wondering what size you got and how old or big is your baby? I have a 4 month old in the 50th percentile, I think about 16 lbs...And I'd be using it as a prefold, under a thirsty duos wrap.

She is 13 months and about 19 pounds. I use a grovia shell/cover on the middle rise and the size 2 prefold fits perfectly length wise. I trifold it...I've never tried to snappi it but I would probably go a size up if I was going to do that. From what I understand, the size 3 is just a bit longer and made to fit trifolded in a cover when the rise is all the way unsnapped. I think the size 4 is much larger and made to be snappi'd around a toddler.

Jenn & Jason
    September 27, 2008
  • Options
    imagemypalbabs:
    That's an excellent deal on bamboo prefolds. I like to convert them to fitteds!I just ordered three packs from Diaper Junction.nbsp; If you spend 35 there, you get free shipping.nbsp;ETA link to Grovia on Diaper Junction

Yay! Got some from this website. Here's a code for free shipping for 25 or more EMAILME12213
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"