Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Home from Chicago and a trip to L&D

Well after a 13 hour car ride home from Chicago, I came down with the wonderful stomach bug that apparently is going around like wildfire. After 24+ hours of nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea, my OB sent me to the hospital for fluids, etc. Well the ER sent me right up to Labor & Delivery where I spent almost 8 hours getting fluids and IV Zofran and having Ben monitored. After 3 tries, they finally got my IV started, and got some Zofran in me, and I was able to stop puking. They gave me almost 5 bags of fluids I was so dehydrated! Thank God I didn't have a single contraction, and Ben was doing so great! I was given the option of staying overnight or going home, with the understanding that if I started puking again, I would have to come back. I chose to go home and was discharged with a script for more Zofran and a clear liquids to BRAT diet restriction... I am feeling human again today, and really glad to be home. It is snowing like crazy here and we're supposed to get about 6" of snow, so I am not going anywhere! It is a pajama and movie marathon kind of day! Hope you ladies are all doing well! If I am feeling up to it, I will have DH take a late BPF for me and post it later... 
PAL JULY SIGGY CHALLENGE: CAKE WRECKS
You Made me a mommy... 

Ticker id: ARvP

imageimageimageimageimage
 Lilypie - (KAFM)

Re: Home from Chicago and a trip to L&D

• Options
    Bleh, that's awful. I had a similar bug around 10 weeks and I was so sick I thought I would die. Glad baby Ben looked good and you are feeling a little more human!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Congrats to both my TTC buddies, Amberley18 and sb2006 on their beautiful babies!
  • Options
    Ugh, that sucks :( I'm glad you and baby are okay now. Get some rest!
    imageimageimage

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Mother to DD, born sleeping on 9/28/11, and DS, born 3/12/13, 5lbs 13oz, 19in
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"