Nurseries and Baby Gear

Britax B-Agile and Snap N' Go??

I'm a ftm and feeling overwhelmed by all of the stroller and car seat choices! My current plan is to use a graco car seat with the sng for the first month or two, and then transition to just the B-Agile. I was looking at the travel system, but don't want to be limited to only the Britax car seats, and thought the snap n go would be more convenient in the beginning. Does this sound like a good plan? Can I also use the B-Agile from birth for longer walks? Since I'm due this spring, I thought it would be good to have that option as well. Thanks!

Re: Britax B-Agile and Snap N' Go??

• We used our B-Agile from birth. The back of the seat lays down to ALMOST flat. Its about a 10 degree angle. We just strapped LO in and used it like that. He would stretch out and nap, he loved it. I believe the first time we took him out in it was at 2 weeks. 

I can't say enough good things about the B-Agile. its a great stroller. You can but an adapter bar for it and use it with other carseats you know! You don't have to just use the Britax carseats (however, I LOVE our B-Safe as well!) 

Good luck OP! and congrats! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I would try a graco adapter before I would get the sng.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imageAliciaS1411:
    We used our B-Agile from birth. The back of the seat lays down to ALMOST flat. Its about a 10 degree angle. We just strapped LO in and used it like that. He would stretch out and nap, he loved it. I believe the first time we took him out in it was at 2 weeks. 

I can't say enough good things about the B-Agile. its a great stroller. You can but an adapter bar for it and use it with other carseats you know! You don't have to just use the Britax carseats (however, I LOVE our B-Safe as well!) 

Good luck OP! and congrats! 

I did exactly what your plan is OP.  Snap and Go in the beginning and then the B agile.  I love it so much.  I prefer it to the city mini most of my friends have HANDS DOWN.

DS1 8/2011. DS2 8/2013.

• I'm on my second child using a Snap-n-Go and I couldn't be happier with it. As long as your baby is riding in the infant car seat, it's a great & easy stroller to use. I also like that the baby faces the parent in the SNG, so it's really easy to wipe up spit up or replace a lost pacifier while on the go.

You might use the SNG longer than you think. I also have a regular stroller (Zooper Waltz) that reclines and I've tried my infant DS in it a couple of times and he's hated it. He much prefers to be snug in his car seat and facing mommy. By the time he outgrows his infant car seat, he'll enjoy sitting up and facing out in the regular stroller.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We bought a Graco carseat and I did not want to buy a stroller for it to be used just while the baby was in the carseat. I bought the B-Agile and even though baby's not here yet, I've played around with it and I'll feel comfortable using it from birth with the way it reclines. The biggest selling point for me was that it is good until the child is at least 5 (we've bought several strollers in the past after my boys outgrew them). 
    DS1 - 9; DS2 - 6; Angel - May 10, 2011; Baby Girl - Due May 19, 2013
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"