Pregnant after a Loss

February Chech In

This is an open check-in for ladies having LO's in February 2013. We will be checking in every Friday! If you would like anything added to the check in let me know and ill add it! Have a great day ladies.

How far along/fruit?

Updates?

Concerns?

Next Appt?

Best gift you got this Holiday?

BFP#1 11.19.10 Missed MC 01.10.11 Sam & Alex
BFP#2 05.08.11 Birthday 1.11.12 Peyton
BFP#3 06.10.12 Birthday 2.14.13-Cooper Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Congrats to my buddy Ambs21! Welcome to the world Audrey!
Congrats to my buddy Mork! Welcome sweet E!

Re: February Chech In

• How far along/fruit? 32 weeks 4 days! Squash

Updates? He is measuring a week ahead and his head is 2 weeks! Yikes!

Concerns? He is breech right now. If he doesnt flip Ill have to have a c-section which makes me nervous!

Next Appt? Jan 15th!

Best gift you got this Holiday? Spa gift card from my hubby!

BFP#1 11.19.10 Missed MC 01.10.11 Sam & Alex
    BFP#2 05.08.11 Birthday 1.11.12 Peyton
    BFP#3 06.10.12 Birthday 2.14.13-Cooper Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Congrats to my buddy Ambs21! Welcome to the world Audrey!
    Congrats to my buddy Mork! Welcome sweet E!
  • This is an open check-in for ladies having LO's in February 2013. We will be checking in every Friday! If you would like anything added to the check in let me know and ill add it! Have a great day ladies.

How far along/fruit?  31w 5d

Updates?  Nothing new.  I have an appointment this coming Friday and then I will go every two weeks already!  Yikes!

Concerns?  I've been having a lot of contractions already, some painful, some not.  I didn't have this many with DS until closer to term to its freaking me out.  My doctor just shrugged it off and said it was normal.  Also, I'm a little concerned we won't have the nursery done in time.  It's a wreck right noe and I'm hoping we can start getting things together ASAP.

Next Appt?  Jan. 4

Best gift you got this Holiday?  A gift certificate to Ruth's Chris steakhouse to use on our 8th anniversary on Jan. 8.  I need a date night desperately!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • How far along/fruit?  32 weeks 1 day- squash

Updates? After a yucky stomach bug and a trip to L&D, I am feeling alright again. I have 2 appts coming up this week, one with the MFM and my regular OB appt. I can't believe we're this close to meeting Ben! 

Concerns? That Ben will come before we're ready! I have been having dreams about going into labor super early, and I am really hoping they don't come true!

Next Appt? 2 appts this Thursday. 

Best gift you got this Holiday? Pasta maker attachment for my KitchenAid mixer!! 

PAL JULY SIGGY CHALLENGE: CAKE WRECKS
    You Made me a mommy... 

Ticker id: ARvP

imageimageimageimageimage
     Lilypie - (KAFM)

• How far along/fruit? 34 weeks 2 days. The Bump says he's a butternut squash

Updates? I've had two L&D trips in the last week including an overnight stay last night. I got pulled out of work for the PTL concerns. I'm not dilated, but 90% effaced and baby's head is really low.

Concerns? Just having a premie from the above issues. OB says they won't stop labor after 35-35.5 weeks, so I just need to make it through the next week or so, although I really want to get to 37 weeks

Next Appt? On Wednesday

Best gift you got this Holiday? We're doing a 3D u/s tomorrow that DH got me for Christmas. He also got me a prenatal massage :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Congrats to both my TTC buddies, Amberley18 and sb2006 on their beautiful babies!
  • How far along/fruit? 31 weeks 5 days, squash I think

Updates? Not really, had a check up this week and baby is head down. The ob says she will probably stay in that position (yippy!!)

Concerns?  Not really, just worried about when I go into labor, dealing with labor and delivery, logistics of DH getting me to hospital, my parents and ILs visiting

Next Appt? Jan 9th

Best gift you got this Holiday? a gift card to a local steakhouse for a nice date night

Married 2/15/09, BFP #1 02/03/12 - EDD 10/13/12, Missed M/C 03/15/12@9w5d (measuring 8w3d) They weren't kidding when they said "Beware the Ides of March" Image and video hosting by TinyPic BFP#2 06/13/12 - Emily Samantha born on Feb 9, 2013!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"