Cloth Diapering
Options

Aplix replacement & newborn dipes

Anyone ever used convertmydiapers.com? I need BG and GroVia aplix replaced. I know I could do it myself but my DH is away for a year and I'm working full-time with a toddler while pregnant....I can barely keep up with the regular stuff let alone add special projects.

Also, talk to me about the utility of cding a newborn. We used sposies on DS and DH is anti-prefold so I'm thinking about Kawaii P&N. Is it worth it? I have a huge stash of pockets and AI2s but they won't fit for 4-6 weeks. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Aplix replacement & newborn dipes

• Options

Haven't converted any diapers...

But I have used the Kawaii Pure and Naturals.  They fit DD at 6 lbs and still fit her at 14 lbs (7 months) I expect they will fit her at least until a year.  They work as good as any other diaper that I have. If I have another baby, I will buy more of them.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I haven't used convertmydiapers.com, but I think other ladies here have and were happy with them.

I have used Kawaii P&Ns and think they are great. If I was planning to have another baby I would want at least half of my newborn stash made up of them. The other half would be Kissaluvs size 0 fitteds and GMD workhorse fitteds with Proraps newborn and Thirsties Duo size 1 covers, in case you're wondering. I love prefolds now, but they weren't my favorite when DD was a newborn.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"