December 2012 Moms

No sleep for me!!!!

Was so exhausted at 11 so we decided to lay down slept till 1 off an on. Then wide awake lol it's almost 4 now! The house is spotless from the floors to the ceiling laundry is all done and put away. I reorganized the hospital bags again lol. Got all of the Christmas presents put away. I was going to take down all the decorations but really want a picture of LO by the tree even though he didn't make it before Christmas, we thought it would be cute as a new born picture saying our belated Christmas present or something lol. Now I'm bored with nothing to do I hate tv and there's nothing on anyways and SO is snoring so loud I can't stand to be in the bedroom lol! I had my 40 week app on Thursday I was still 1cm like I have been for 2 months now but I was 6070 effaced and the MW stripped my membranes!! Which really wasn't that painful it was uncomfortable but that about it. Really hopping our LO decides to make his appearance before the 1st!!! My sister came in from PA and is leaving on Monday and has missed seeing any of my sisters kids. She only comes once a year :

Sorry for the long vent just bored lol.
Hope everyone is feeling well.
40 weeks 3 days for me today!!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: No sleep for me!!!!

• It will happen soon; i know it is difficult to wait. Mine came on without much warning aside from what felt like a few funny gas pains and intensified quickly over my labor weekend. Had felt like things were never going to occur; glad you have things ready on the home front.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I know how you feel. Today is my due date and I feel that my LO will never come. All I can do is hurry up and wait. I went to the Dr.'s yesterday and I was only 2cm dilated and a little over 60% effaced. I have had irregular contractions but nothing that shows me its almost time. Or at least that's how I feel. Hopefully our time will come soon. I hear sometimes it comes out of the blue. Sending labor dust your way. At least we don't have too much longer until we meet our little ones. 

PS - i was going crazy not having much to do either and then we got Netflix a couple weeks ago. it's amazing! 

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"