Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Sex

I will be 10 weeks PP tomorrow. I got cleared for sex after my 6w checkup and we tried right away. It sucked. It was painful even with lots of lube. We've tried again several more times; it is still very uncomfortable and I have to stop. I had a preemie, and only had a 1st degree tear. Recovery was pretty easy, so I'm not sure if there's something wrong or I just need to tough it out until it feels good again. Anyone else experiencing/have experienced this? Is anyone having good sex again already? 

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Sex

• My baby was overdue and I ended up having to have a csection since she got too big and got stuck at 7cm. I did it the day I got cleared to have sex again lol. And man did it hurt. With tons of lube and everything it was no fun. My baby is about to be 4 months in a few days and it still hurts. Not nearly as bad but still every time it does. Its just not the same. I use lots of lube and the only thing I have found is if (sorry to be graphic) is to have him push really slowly inside of me when we first go to do it. And then start out real slow for a minute or two then the pain goes away for the most part. If we don't start out slow it is painful the whole time. You might want to try being on top to control the speed and see if it helps. Try to avoid missionary position for a few more weeks too.
  • Hate to say this but DS1 is 2 1/2 and its still uncomfortable unfortunately, at least when we first get started. Like pp said, take it slow.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Sex didnt start feeling nice again for months after giving birth to DD. give it time. and hell a cocktail cant hurt either ;)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"