Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Mini crib or use playpen??

I'm due in may and was wanting to either buy a mini crib to save on space or just buy a mattress for our playpen and use that for baby bed. Any suggestions on which to use?
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers image
My Ovulation Chart
early m/c 09/05, early m/c 02/08,and missed m/c 04/12 at 16 weeks **I was Diagnosed with Factor V Leiden & Heterozygous Mthfr 02/08 I was put on Lovenox while pregnant with my daughter and will also be for my next pregnancy

Re: Mini crib or use playpen??

• I suggest getting whatever you plan on putting your LO in to go to sleep in say 3 or 4 months after he or she is born. I have 2 nephews who are 3 and 6 months older than my LO and I have learned from them to start her out in her crib. They started out with their LOs in their pack n plays next to the bed and had a KILLER time getting them to switch to the crib. My sisters LO is 6 months old now and still refuses to sleep in his crib. I transitioned mine over to her crib at 6 weeks and shes been super happy in there ever since. But it too 2 days to get me to transition her. But since she was so young it only took 2 days. The older they are the harder it is and the longer it takes.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"