Colorado Babies

First pregnancy & new to colorado, need female friends.

I am 36 and we found out Christmas morning that i am pregnant, now 4w 4d.

This will be our first child & we are super excited. I moved to Westminster early this year & don't have many female friends, thought it would be nice to meet some other pregnant ladies in Colorado for support.

I don't know much about being pregnant other than what I've read & I have allot to learn about babies before mine gets here. I could use a few women to talk to :)

Re: First pregnancy & new to colorado, need female friends.

• Hello Canuck76,

Welcome to Colorado and congrats! I too live in Westminster. I am 25 and 17wks pregnant with my first also.  Email me if you need anything, I'd love to help with whatever I can.

-Caitlin

• I am also in Westminster, expecting our first! Welcome to Colorado. I am not sure if my email is listed as I just started on these boards. If you can't find it let me know.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you & congrats! I couldn't find your email so I sent mine to your inbox.
  • Hi Caitlin, Thank you and congratulations.
  • Welcome and congrats! I'm up in Fort Collins, but I have family in the Denver area. I'm 27 and expecting our first:) Good idea to reach out for female friends, it's so important:)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hello! Congratulations on your pregnancy, what a great Christmas gift! I also live in Westminster (moved from Michigan two years ago) and husband and I are trying to get pregnant. I would love to chat :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hi canuck76,

I'm also in need of some female friends for what will be my second time through the pregnancy roller coaster! I'm 32 and had my first baby 17 months ago. I'm in Broomfield, so right next door to Westminster. I think we are due at the same time. I got a chuckle when I read about how you told your fianc? - I got a positive on Christmas eve and gave the test to my husband as a gift also. He did the double take too. Anyway, pm me and let's talk babies ;) 

Jessica 

• Hello ladies,

Also looking for some female friends and support during the pregnancy. I'm 26 yrs old. 5 weeks along. I live in Parker my husband and I moved here from IL a year and a half ago.
  • Congrats! I'm a first time mom as well, we're 23.5 weeks along. Moved to Colorado a few years ago and live in Thornton, so just across the freeway, but still don't have very many friends here. I would love to connect. I think there's quite a few of us learning as we go, so I think we can definitely share experiences!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"