Success after IF

**~**TTC Again Check In**~**

Hello Ladies! This check-in is open to anyone that is part of the SAIF community and is currently TTC again, either on their own, or via injectibles, IUI, IVF, adoption, etc.

TTC again, even after successfully bringing home a LO (or multiple LOs) is a stressful process for all of us, and this group is meant to allow us the opportunity to provide support and suggestions to one another, and to receive the same in return.

A check-in will be posted every Wednesday. Please send me a PM or reply to the check-in post if you would like to be added to the group. The more the merrier! Let's get this board going again.

Each check-in will provide the opportunity for you to provide an update as to where you currently are in your TTC journey following SAIF and a response to the QOTW.

QOTW: If you exchange gifts, what were your favorites this year (favorite given, and favorite received)?

TTC

PappsMcGee ? planning to go back to seek treatments when ready (FX for a surprise for you in the mean time!)

Efhoping2010 ? IVF consult with previous RE in January, or possibly cycling again with same clinic; hoping for another IVF w/ICSI in 2013

Mrs. Mo ? currently TTC on own

E74 ? currently on Lupron for DE cycle

KKDRAGONFLY ? in 2WW after IUI ? good luck!

Yadasmistress ? currently TTC on own, possible upcoming FET

Cwhitaker27 ? TTC on own, referral to RE for the new year

SweetPy17 ? IVF in the near future!

Wiscgirl95 ? in 2WW after IUI ? good luck!

RoseHQ12 ? currently TTC on own, IUI next year, starting acupuncture in January (fingers crossed for a BFP for you before then!!)

Diego299 ? plans for IVF in the new year

CAL416 ? pending SA, b/w and SHG prior to IUI w/Clomid

CHI-06 ?FET scheduled for 1/8!

Steveandkim2 ? possibly cycling again in the Spring ? enjoying life with LO for now!

Cbubbles2 ? currently TTC on own

Cuase1 ? currently TTC via IUI

BabyKsMommy ? IUI in January, DH on Clomid

OooCarrieB ? preparing for FET in February

Imoverit ? ((HUGS)) Sorry about the BFN L Wishing you lots of luck in the new year!

Saraevh ? currently TTC on own, using acupuncture, herbal supplements, and diet

Kingme ? currently on Lupron for FET in January 2013

H0b0girl ? preparing to start IVF

Alie05 ? Currently on a break cycle

CallMeAl ? undergoing testing prior to IVF in May/June 2013

Frankie ? currently on BCPs for January 2013 IVF

BFPs!

Kbeach82 ? EDD 5/31/13, Twins

jesselayne8 ? EDD 5/27/13, It?s a boy!

Southbride ? EDD 5/8/13, It?s a boy!

Bearfootz ? Congrats!

Austenreader85 ? Congrats! EDD 6/5/13

Prazenjc ? Congrats! EDD 6/9/13

Dragonfly1226 ? Congrats, Twins!

Sarafuss ? Congrats! EDD 6/25/13 ? hope you can get in for that gender guess J

Melymel80 ? Congrats!

queenbone ? Congrats! EDD 7/12/13

Txwife9 ? Congrats! EDD 7/24/13

Chattycathy81 - Congrats! Good luck with your first u/s!

Nawlinsgrl ? Congrats!

L&R70707 ? Congrats! Good luck with beta #2 tomorrow!

Sarabrn ? Congrats!

DX: DOR and MFI 

IVF w/ICSI brought us our 1st precious miracle

V born via induction 4.29.11

TTC #2: IVF (MDLF) August/September 2012

ER 9/7: 6R, 5M, 4F ET 9/12: 5dt of 2 blasts 

+HPT 9/17! Beta #1 (9/25) = 1,000 Beta #2 (9/27) = 1,860 U/S #1 (10/11)...TWINS!

1/8/13 - It's a..boy and a girl!!   

S&B born via induction 5.8.13

imageimage

Re: **~**TTC Again Check In**~**

• Update is I called my old REs office and the earliest appt is for February. Boo. I didnt want to waste this month so I will do Femara, trigger, and IUI. FX!

QOTW best gift received was M walking!!! Best gift given was a radio flyer trike for DS.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Update: found out my RE is leaving the practice to move back to Canada, however everything is still set for feb FET. Meds are ordered and I'm just waiting for my cycle to start now to start bcp. On to RE 4... Jeez.

Best gift received iPad

Best gift for LO baby stroller and mega blocks
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Update - Had my last appointment with RE and had my first OB appointment both on Wednesday! Finally done with all hormone supplements so I'm thrilled about that! Baby was squirming and waving his/her little arms and legs all over the place. We had great appointments at both.

QOTW - Best gift received was a new purse. Best gift given was the cottage we gave DD. She loves it and watching her play in it is so fun!

TTC #1 since 8/09, Dx MFI 4/10
    IUI #1: 6/10 = Cancelled, IUI #2: 7/10 = Cancelled, IVF #1: 9/10 = BFP
    Baby girl arrived - 6/14/11

TTC #2
    IVF #2 - Oct/Nov 2012: 11/5 - eSET - 7 Frosties - BFP
    Baby girl arrived - 7/17/13 

TTC #3
    FET #1 6/21/18

• Not much to update except this little boy is really starting to move. I love being able to feel him. QOTW: DH bought me 2 new charms for my pandora braclet 1for DD and 1 for our coming DS. I love them.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers TTC#1: DX with PCOS 3 IUIs all = BFN injections + IUI = BFP twins lost twin B at 8 weeks Our mircale arrived 09/30/08 TTC#2: since January 2009 2 IUIs + injections in 2010 = BFN Feb 2012: injection with Bravelle/Menopur=BFN April 2012: Letrozole+injection with Menopur= failed cycle May 2012: Letrozole+injection with Menopur=BFP June 5, 2012 Beta #1 = 2023 knew something was wrong with that number MC @ 5w5d had D&C on Friday, June 15, 2012 August 2012: Letrozole + Menopur = BFP August 29, 2012 Beta #1 = 9.5 hoping it goes up Beta #2 - 369.9 yay!!! Beta #3 - 7685 1st ultrasound 09/12/12 It's a BOY!!! image KStar Design.com IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Update: Beta #1 12dp5dt 366, progesterone 150 Beta #2 14dp5dt 866! Yay!!!! Our ultrasound is scheduled for January 14th, two days before my bday. We are anxious to see our little nugget :)

QOTW: Chloe got most of the gifts this year (and I guess it will be that way from now on!) I actually enjoyed playing with all of her toys :)

imageBabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Update:  Had my MFM appt this morning.  Baby's hb was great and she used this awesome handheld u/s machine so I got to see the baby for a second on the screen while she looked for the heartbeat.  She ordered a bunch of tests since I developed GD early and because of my history.  Lots of bloodwork and an EKG for me and a fetal echo. My anatomy scan is scheduled for 1/24!  I'm still thinking of doing the elective u/s at 16 weeks because 4 weeks feels like an eternity to wait!

QOTW: Best gift received: iPad.

Best gift given: DS loves the duplo lego set we got him.  I didn't expect that but that's the first toy he goes for now!

Married 9/19/09
    Me (32) Dx PCOS, DH (32) SA = Normal/mild morph issues
    TTC#5 July 2017 - 3rd cycle TTC = BFP on 11/12/17 at 9dpo Beta #1 = 96 at 13dpo - Beta #2 = 207 at 15dpo
    TTC#1  starting Nov. 2009
    3 rounds of Clomid + TI and 3 rounds of 7.5 mg Femara + IUI before our BFP on 11/8/10 at 12dpiui
    TTC #2 3rd cycle of Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 4 follies = BFP on 10/12/12 
    TTC#3 July 2014 - Metformin +TI = BFP at 9dpo - Twins, one baby lost at 5.5 weeks 
    Macy Annabelle born at 37w4d on 4/29/15.  Diagnosed with Cri du Chat and passed away on 6/6/15.  Forever in our hearts.
    TTC#4 3rd cycle of Metformin + Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 3 follies = BFP on 12/24/16
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Beta #2 just came in a few minutes ago...978!  More than doubled so I am thrilled.  Pretty sure Monday will be my final beta.

QOTW:  Favorite recieved is probably an awesome new camera from DH, favorite given was probably the handprint christmas wreath plate DS and I made the grandmothers.

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

• imageL&R70707:

Beta #2 just came in a few minutes ago...978!  More than doubled so I am thrilled.  Pretty sure Monday will be my final beta.

QOTW:  Favorite recieved is probably an awesome new camera from DH, favorite given was probably the handprint christmas wreath plate DS and I made the grandmothers.

That's awesome!

TTC #1 since 8/09, Dx MFI 4/10
    IUI #1: 6/10 = Cancelled, IUI #2: 7/10 = Cancelled, IVF #1: 9/10 = BFP
    Baby girl arrived - 6/14/11

TTC #2
    IVF #2 - Oct/Nov 2012: 11/5 - eSET - 7 Frosties - BFP
    Baby girl arrived - 7/17/13 

TTC #3
    FET #1 6/21/18

• Update: We are still TTC on our own but I did schedule an appointment at CCRM in Denver, the first available was March 25th!  I hate to leave my RE but have better option's this route. 

QOTW: I bought my hubbie a ticket to go to see The Hobbit, he has been talking about it for months, doesn't seem like much but we don't have a babysitter yet so you take what you can get & he LOVED it :)  DH got me a gift card for itune's, I have this annoying habbit of returning what he buy's me & getting clothes etc. for the babies, this way I was forced to get myself some itune's, it's been great :)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • First u/s is Monday, New Years Eve. I'm nervous as hll!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Last Friday was Beta #3, which was 3328, and the first ultrasound, which showed 1 beautiful gestational and yolk sac.  Today was my second ultrasound, at exactly 6 weeks, and we were able to see a heartbeat of 100 bpm.  The RE was very pleased. 

I get to stop my baby aspirin now, and reduce my estradiol from twice to once a day.  I still get to do PIO for at least two more weeks, until my next, and final RE appt., but it's a price I'm more than willing to pay!

10/10: Married; 5/11: Dx: Blocked Fallopian Tube; 7/11: D&C/Hysteroscopy to remove polyp
    IVF #1: 9/11: ER: 12R, 11M, 10F, No Frosties; 5dt: 2 blasts, 1 morula; DD born 6/3/12
    IVF #2: 11/12-12/12: ER: 20R, 20M, 16F, 4 Frosties; 5dt: 3 blasts, DS born 8/9/13
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • QOTW:  Gave youngest DD the movie "E.T." & she's been LOVING it (which was my favorite movie as a kid)!  Received a mini iPad from Santa.

Update: still hanging out on BCPs awaiting our IVF cycle.

Hope everyone has a great NYE!! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Update : BFN on IUI number three. : so defeated. Trying for 2 for almost two years. We are about to move to Northern California. After we move ill find a new RE and try IVF.
    QOTW : I got a Keurig. I can't wait to try it.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Update: Nothing new to report :-)

QOTW: I was very fortunate this year. DH and my parents went in on a DSLR camera for me. I am so excited! My mom also had a beautiful kimono maternity robe made for me from ETSY and I am so in love with it. DS can't get enough of his new tool box/work bench and I was really happy with the framed prints we gave my parents from his holiday photo session.  

+HPT 9/17! Beta #1 (9/25) = 1,000 Beta #2 (9/27) = 1,860 U/S #1 (10/11)...TWINS!

imageimage

• Update:  Nothing really to update.  Started estrace.  

QOTW:   DS got an imaginext castle with the dragon that he loves and plays with constantly. 

DS#1 born 9/23/06 
    Twins DS#2 and 3 born at 31 weeks, 3 days due to a short cervix on 8/2/13.
  • Update: IVF meds are ordered.. Now waiting for cd1 to start bcp then lupron about 2 weeks later.

QOTW: no presents this year for dh and me but ds loves his trike bike and little wagon. 

IVF #1 - DS #1 Born 2/5/12 IVF #2 - Egg Retrieval 2/14, Embryo Transfer 2/17, BFP 2/28/13 Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • No update, wishing everyone well!!!

QOTW:  Favorite given were a ladybug and turtle Cloud b for our twins, they love them as nightlights and also for the stars they project.  Favorite received was the ring DH bought me to memorialize our babies lost in 2012. 

H: 34 dx Azoospermia due to CBAVD from CF  
    ME: 39 IS FINE!!!  DOR and poor AMH/FSH/LH
    IVF/ICSI/PESA #1 Beta 1 373 Beta 2 1783 BOY/GIRL TWINS!! Born April 2010!!
    Natural FET 5/26/12 2 blasts Beta 1 207 Beta 2 513 Beta 3 1377 U/S 6/28 Pregnancy not viable d & c scheduled :( 
    IVF/ICSI/PESA #2 ER 11/15/12 Nothing to transfer :( 
    IVF/ICSI #3 April 2013 MDLF 3dt of 3 embryos, chemical :(  
    IVF #4/ICSI/MESA/CCS/FET EPP April 2015
    ODWU CCRM with Dr. Sch COMPLETE!!!! Put on acai supplement they are studying for DOR and embryo quality.
    DAY 3 Labs Drawn 2/26 put on vitamin D and calcium supplements
    Regroup and Protocol Reveal 3/04 "Bazooka Protocol" EPP with MDLF "Protocol 6 with patches"
    ER/MESA 4/10 ER 9 eggs retrieved MESA success found live swimmers :)
    Fertilization Report 6 eggs mature and ICSI'd 4 eggs fertilized normally
    Day 6 Report to Blast for CCS 4/16: 2 DAY 5 BLASTS BIOPSIED FOR CCS a 4AB and a 3AB!!!!
    CCS Results BOTH BLASTS CCS NORMAL!!!!!!  call on 4/24
    Regroup call to discuss CCS results and FET call on 5/20
    FET prep: CD 1 6/08 CD 3 Start BCP 6/10, HSG 6/12 Lupron Start 10 iu 6/17 End BCP 6/21 CD 1 6/23!!!
    Start vivelle patches 6/25 change e/o/d reduce Lupron to 5iu 6/25 Blood Draw 7/01, 7/08, 7/15, 7/19
    Increase vivelle patches 7/03 2 change e/o/d and 7/05 change e/o/d 3 and 7/07 4 change e/o/d add vaginal estrace 2x a day
    Lining Check/Blood Draw 7/08 and 7/15 End Lupron 7/18  Start PIO 1ml daily 7/18  Blood  Draw 7/19
    Flight to clinic 7/22
    FET 2 CCS BLASTS :):)  7/23 :):) YES YES both thawed and both fully expanded :):)
    7/26 :):) 3dp5dt PM very very faint positive FRER
    7/27: 4dp5dt Neg Digi AM but very very faint positive FRER PM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 1-2 :):) 
    7/31:8dp5dt AM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 2-3!!!! :):) 
    Beta 1 8/01= 408!!!!!!!!!! at 9dp5dt FET
    Beta 2 8/03 = 1014!!!!!!!!!! at 11dp5dt FET
    8/05/2015 AM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 3+!!!! :):) 
    First Ultrasound: 8/20!!!!!! TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Genetics says BOTH BOYS!!!!!!!!!
    Second Ultrasound: 9/03!!!!!!!!!!

• imageefhoping2010:

No update, wishing everyone well!!!

QOTW:  Favorite given were a ladybug and turtle Cloud b for our twins, they love them as nightlights and also for the stars they project.  Favorite received was the ring DH bought me to memorialize our babies lost in 2012. 

That was very sweet of him. He must be a good man!

imageimage

• Hey there!  At my suppression check they found a cyst.  My E2 was very high so I'm on lupron for another seven days and will check to see if it's shrunk.  I'm praying that it does.  I don't want to start the process all over again in six weeks.

I think I did a terrible job with the gifts this year.  I bought a lot of needs, and not a lot of wants, so there were not very many surprises.  I'm going to strive to do better with that next year!  My husband and I bought a beautiful buffet for the dining room rather than exchanging gift.  Not a surprise, but my favorite gift nonetheless! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"