August 2011 Moms
Options

first haircut

We took DS for his first haircut today - we went to a place specifically for kids and did the first haircut package where they gave us a picture and packaged up some of his hair for us. It was pretty fun. Since people have been teasing us that he had a mullet, we had the lady really give him a mullet, then DH posted the pic on FB like that was his real haircut.

Anyway...he looks so different now, not like a baby Crying

Also, we discovered his hair grows differently on each side of his head, so we have years of awkward haircuts ahead of us, I'm sure.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: first haircut

• Options
    Cute!  I think your mullet picture sounds hilarious!  My LO had a "Femullet" until yesterday, when DH finally convinced me to take her for her first haircut.  So glad we did-she looks so cute with her new haircut!  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

PIP! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageSTuna:
    PIP!nbsp;

PIP!!!!!!
  • Options

The mullet pic

It's not as good as I hoped because she had just sprayed it with water, but you get the idea.

Edited to resize pic...oops.

• Options
    OMG, too cute!  DD has a major mullet going on right now, and we're just not sure what to do about it.  Her hair in the back is growing so rapidly, compared to her hair on top!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

imagemelissa0726:
    OMG, too cute!  DD has a major mullet going on right now, and we're just not sure what to do about it.  Her hair in the back is growing so rapidly, compared to her hair on top!

I don't know what I would have done if he was a girl - I looked at my 2yo niece this morning and decided she had a mullet, too, but at least they can put it up in little pony tails. Bang trim, definitely, though....but that would probably accentuate the mullet.

• Options
    Ha Ha Love the mullet!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"