March 2012 Moms
Options

Gripe...NBR

Okay, I almost never gripe about anything related to taking care of my daughter. I love it. I love being with her, playing with her, feeding her - all of it.

But I have 2 horses who need exercise. Today for the first time in almost 11 days it is not raining, I have time and she was napping so I go outside with my long distance monitor, which is big enough to cover from our house to the riding arena. I get my show horse cleaned, groomed and totally warmed up, I am about to hop on when my neighbor's dog runs into my yard and starts barking near my house, causing my dog to bark back, promptly waking up my DD and ending my nice quite riding session. She is screaming and crying and beside herself and I know she is not going to sleep well tonight because she didn't get enough of a nap.

I realize it isn't really anyone's "fault" and nothing was intentional, but I really want to ride my freaking horse while I still can. :( I know it sounds stupid but I am totally bawling my eyes out.

Re: Gripe...NBR

• Options

I'm not a horse person but can relate in other ways. Sometimes as simple as wanting to get my kitchen clean. I swear, every time I start to wash dishes, DD wakes up.

Or when I finally sit down to do something I want to do, she wakes up.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Married: 1/2008 ~ DD#1: 3/2012
    TTC #2: Started 4/2014       BFP 7/30/15   MC 8/3/15       BFP 9/4/2015   EDD 5/16/2016

• Options
    I don't know... I would be pissed that my neighbor's dog wasn't leashed or fenced in.  Sorry that your change to spend some time with your horses got ruined.  Where I live nice days in the winter are few and far between.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"