December 2012 Moms

So I had my baby..

My little bundle of joy was born on Christmas Day at 913am. It was rough from the get go. I got the epidural which I had a bad reaction to my blood pressure crashed! They all rushed in to give me something to reverse the effects. Then I could only dialate to 8 cm and the baby couldn't handle the pitocin, hear her rate kept dropping! So I wound up with a c section. They gave me more meds in the epidural which was not a good idea, and then morphine when I woke up for the pain! Then I had a really bad reaction thank god my hubby and friend were in the room. Apparently I stopped breathing and was turning blue! Next thing I knew was waking up to like 20 drs and nurses in my face! I don't really remember the entire Christmas Day she was born I was so out of it, and I guess I can never ever get n epidural or morphine again! To top off all of this the baby started having seizures and had to be transported to anther hospital! She is doing well over there but I hate being here without her! Hopefully I can get out of this hospital today and go be with her!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: So I had my baby..

• Sending you T&P.  Hope that you and baby are together soon.  I can't imagine being away from a brand new baby.  What's your daughter's name?  Have you gotten to hold her or see pictures?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
  • Oh no! I'm so sorry things were so rough, but hopefully on a few days you'll be back together again and going home. Congratulations!
    photo 928560AF-AAA0-4036-A0DB-1781F180055B-8057-000009B95DF7BAAA_zps4aeff975.jpg Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Yeah I held her and saw her but vaguely remember it because I was so out of it, but she is doing well and ill be out of this hospital by tomorrow morning so I can see her!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Oh my goodness! I am so sorry your L&D wasn't what you had hoped...but thank goodness for a healthy baby! I hope that you get out of the hospital today! Sending lots of thoughts and prayers your way! <3

08.2008 | Diagnosed with PCOS
    11.2011 | First appointment with RE
    12.2011 | HSG reveals 100% blockages in both tubes
    02.2012 | Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy to unblock tubes...success!

{ BFP # 1 | April 1, 2012 }
    Jonah Alexander is here! Born 12.07.12 @ 39w3d

{ BFP # 2 | May 22, 2013 }
    Chemical Pregnancy :(

{ BFP # 3 | February 12, 2014 }
    So far, so good! We love you, little peanut!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Oh no!!! Glad you are okay. And I hope that you and baby get re-united soon!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Congratulations on your daughter!

So sorry to hear about the health issues--hope you both are doing much better soon! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oh my goodness, that sounds so traumatic! I'm so sorry you had to go through all of that! T&Ps that you will be with your precious baby girl soon!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Here's hoping for a speedy recovery for you both! Congrats on the new baby!
  • First Congratulations on your LO! I'm so sorry to hear about the rough start for both of you. I'm glad to hear you guys are doing better and hope you guys will be reunited asap.

BFP#1 on 02/14/09 BIRTH to Mason 6lb9oz on 10/12/09

BFP#2 on 5/28/11 EDD 2/1/12 Natural M/C on 6/13/11

BFP#3 on 1/20/12 EDD 9/30/12 Natural m/c on 1/27/12

BFP#4 on 4/23/12 BIRTH to Isabella 7lb1oz on 12/19/12

• Glad you are ok!  

I had a bad reaction as well.  I remember going.. " ohh.. I don't feel so good.. and I couldn't breath.  It felt like I had an elephant on my chest.  I heard the doc who gave me the epi say " this is what it looks like when a patients BP drops to zero".. The morphine also had me itching so bad afterwards I almost wish they had put me out for a day.. 

• Congratulations on your little girl! I'm so sorry you both had such a rough experience, I wish you both the speediest recovery and that you are both home and reunited soon where you belong.
    imageLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"