Baby Showers

Any Cute or Unique "Sip and See" Ideas?

Hey guys!!!

We are having a "Sip & See" in the next couple of weeks and was curious if you had any great, unique or cute ideas that you have seen - maybe you did them or saw them at a "Sip and See" you may have went too :-)!  ...also, any websites you recommend!  Thanks so much for your help :-)!!!

~Pam 

Re: Any Cute or Unique "Sip and See" Ideas?

• Are you planning on having it spread throughout the day or all guests at once?  IMO as a guest it's nicer when a Sip & See or Meet the Baby is spread out.  That way I don't feel like the new grandma/aunt/whoever is waiting for a turn while I hold the baby for what feels like only 30 seconds.

If you're spreading it out, I would also suggest keeping a really simple theme (or no theme).  If you feel you must decorate (again IMO, not necessary) pick a color and the first intial of LO's name.  Have light refreshments such as finger foods, punch, and mimosas.  Cookie trays are awesome for sip & sees too!

If you'd rather have all guests at once my biggest piece of advice is to have a start AND end time.  Have someone (new daddy) enforce the end time for lingering guests.

Good luck!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
  • Do a quick google search. I'm not a member of pinterest, but when I googled sip and see ideas, there were a TON of cute ideas there!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks, guys!!!  Yes...doing an open house style from 4-9!  ...and was keeping it low key and didn't know if you guys had seen any neat ideas from ones you attended!  Appreciate all the tips...and love them!  ...and yes, will google too...why didn't I think of that...I only did for invites but will now do I ideas too!  I am going to do a blessing tree so they can write messages for her, etc :-)!!! ...so, just a few cute ideas but no theme really!  Appreciate you guys!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"