Houston Babies
Options

Giveaway to Help families Cherish memories!

Our nation is mourning for the loss of 20 innocent lives and the six adults that died protecting them. I can't imagine the emptiness these parents and families feel. As I look back at their pictures on television, I can't seem to stop thinking about how important it is for me to capture pictures of my children on a regular basis. I have been blessed with two amazing children who mean the world to me and because of that i want to be able to give several families the opportunity to have family portraits done. For me, photography is something that I truly love doing and enjoy.  I don't want money to be an issue for these families, and for that reason I've decided that instead of  having a 12 day Christmas giveaway,  I will be giving 26 families  a free session and a Collection of 15 digital images. The number 26 comes from all the families that lost a loved one at Sandy Hooks Elementary.
This year heaven also gained another angel, Karolina Boseman, who was my model numerous times while she was battling cancer. She was an inspiration to me and I was fortunate enough to have captured so many treasured moments that were valued dearly by her family. I miss her beautiful smile and incredible positive attitude and it has been hard getting used to a life without her, however I am very happy I was able to capture the memories that were left behind through my lense. 
So this is my plan, share my Facebook page with others and make sure they like my page, leave a comment with the name of the person that refer them to my page. Each time one of your friends does that, your name and your friends name will be entered in a drawing for the free session and digital collection Giveaway. This is how it will work starting on Christmas Day The first three days I will be Giving 3 families the opportunity to win a free session and a digital collection, after that, it will be 2 families a day until the 5th of January. Once you win,you have to pick a month on when you will like your session once that month is full, you have to pick a different month. That way everyone is spread out through out the year and have the opportunity to spend time with each family. 
Oh, but there is a catch, you will have to find someone to bless, some way, some how. By doing this I hope this will bring smiles on families and spread the love that this country thirsts for during these difficult times. Thank you for taking the time to read this post; I know it's long, but I really wanted to give back to my fans and their families!God bless you all and Merry Christmas. 
www.facebook.com/lillysphotography 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"