May 2012 Moms
Options

Teething milk blister= sore boob

Last week I had my first clogged duct, then a few days ago I noticed a milk blister and had my second clogged duct. Now my nipple is already sore and lo is teething so he's not be gentle while bfing! My boob hurts!

How are you all doing?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled

Re: Teething milk blister= sore boob

• Options
    Not exactly sure what a milk blister is, but I have been having major ups and downs with teething. DS cut his first tooth at 3.5 months and likes to bite me when he is teething (we are at 5 right now). I have almost quit twice now, but once the teeth cut he does much better, I heal and push on. Good luck, it really stinks, hope you feel better soon.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I have been dealing with a recurring milk blister and clogs for 2 months.  I started taking lecithin for the clogs (I think it helped) and I tried to really focus on her latch for the blister.  The pain is gone but the blister is still there. 

image   image

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I would also suggest trying lecithin, my milk blisters got so bad I had to have them drained with the largest needle I have ever seen in my life.....run and get some lecithin!!!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Between hot pads and olive oil and working at it the milk blister is finally gone. I think it was what caused the clogged duct so fingers crossed it gets better soon!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"