Success after IF
Options

Christmas was a bust

How was everyone's holiday?

If you don't want to read a vent, don't continue to read.

Ours was a bit of a bust. DD didn't sleep well Christmas Eve night, started with a mild croup-like cough in the AM on Christmas Day, but seemed to be ok in the afternoon/evening (just very tired).

We had planned to spend a few days with my parents who traveled down from Columbus. I was looking forward to this because my parents are getting ready to leave for Florida for 3 months. However, once they got to our house, my mom had to lay down because she suddenly wasn't feeling well. My mom rapidly became very sick and my parents left after being there for 30 minutes. They watched us quickly open our gifts and then hit the road. It sucked. DD, DH, and I ended up eating the big Christmas meal by ourselves.

Last night was the icing on the cake. DD woke up with severe croup. She was having difficulty breathing, so I had to take her outside in the freezing rain in order to calm her breathing down. I ended up rocking her upright in her room for the remainder of the night in front of her open bedroom window because it helped her breathing.

Not the Christmas I envisioned... Sad

Thanks for letting me get that out.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Christmas was a bust

• Options
    I'm so sorry! That sounds awful! I hope everybody feels better soon!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Options
    I am sorry.  I hope she feels better soon.

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Oh man, that stinks! I am so sorry :(

imageBabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I am sorry your DD was so sick for Christmas & your mom too :( I hope she get's better soon.  Hopefully your New Year goes better.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm so sorry, that stinks! I hope LO feels better really soon, and your mom too.
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    I'm sorry; it's no fun when people are sick on a holiday. :( Hope everyone feels better soon.
    Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Hugs. So sorry.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"