August 2011 Moms

So who's left?

Who isn't KU or trying? Off the top of my head, there's me, eesome, tuna, crash, skull and Kimbus. Did I forget anyone? Oh, and cootie.

Re: So who's left?

• We are going to stop preventing next month,  but I am already past that time this month, so don't know if I count. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • You forgot MEEEEEE!
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • imageMrs Case:
    You forgot MEEEEEE!
    Oops! Sorry!
  • Not me...  I'd like my daughter to have a sibling eventually, but not with her father.  I know this sounds awful... he's a good guy, one of my best friends, I trust him etc but he has zero career potential, doesn't care about his health, is always broke, doesn't pull his own weight around the house, etc. 

So yeah before I can give my daughter a sibling I need to somehow find enough time to date, attract a marriage-worthy man, get a ring on my finger, and do it right this time. Pretty daunting task.  :-( 

Oh well.  LO keeps me plenty busy as it is, and paying for two college tuitions at once is something I would be just fine avoiding!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage image
  • I am slowly wafting between one-and-done and wanting another. The "when" we have another is starting to outweigh the "if" we have another, KWIM. But I'm terrified to do it again, so nowhere near another anyways. I freaked out last week because AF was late. I finally started and felt very relieved lol. I am probably going to start referring to future children and see if DH reacts ("The kids will be able to open stockings while we drink coffee and relax."). He wants more so I'm sure he'll notice my slight change of heart lol.

My newest nephew was just born on Christmas Eve! He is tiny and snuggly and perfect. I am currently enjoying the role of Aunt to a new baby instead of mommy to a new baby.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We want more kids but are waiting at least a couple more years. I had really bad hyperemesis and need to recover emotionally, physically, and financially.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• We are not TTC or pregnant right now. I do want to give DS a sibling . . . someday and DH definitely wants another. I'm really just not ready. I really really really hated being pregnant. I'm dreading doing that again. Plus I don't deal well with gaining weight, at all.
  • We are debating not having more, but if we do this little one would be likely four or five and by then I'm not sure we would choose sleepless nights again. :
  • We will eventually but not any time soon!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image image image image Anniversary
  • I'm mainly lurking these days, but I'm on the "Not TTC" list --- this month.  I write to admit that I'd like to be Not TTC for another year... but it took 8 yrs to meet our daughter and I don't have another 8 yrs, so we see the reproductive endocrologist again next week.

Unexplained IF/RPL

TTC#1 2003 BFNs, 2004-2009 imageimageimageimageimage 5 angels above

2010 IVF-PGS-FET#1, DD b. Aug-2011 image

TTC#2 2012 BFNs, 2013 FET#2, DS b. Nov-2013 image

TTC#3 2015 BFNs, FET#3 image (my 6th and last angel above)

Journey Complete.

• We want one more but in a year or two :-)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Yea, I'm on the list...for now. I totally have baby fever now that my niece is here, but I dread the thought of losing sleep. IFFF (BIG IF) we had another it wouldn't be until I'm done with school so at least a 4 year age gap.
  • I guess I am one of those sick weird ones that just want one, call me crazy!
  • Do I get to join this list now that Piper is here??  We are totally DONE having babies now!  Stick out tongue
  • image+Jasha+:
    Do I get to join this list now that Piper is here??  We are totally DONE having babies now!  Stick out tongue
    lol - This will be me in 4-ish months from now :P
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"