Eco-Friendly Family
Options

make up

What do you use? Idon't usually wear make up, but have been feeling a like a pick-me-up in the beauty department might be in order... at least something that I can wear on an occasional basis

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: make up

• Options
    I was a makeup whore before but have been making my transition gradually. So far I have used only three brands; Lavera, Josie Maran and Dr. Haushkagot some Dr. Haushka for Xmas, haven't been that excited about makeup since I was 13 and buying my first Bonne Bell lip gloss lol.

Anyway, I'm in love with these products, they are better than the expensive conventional brands I use to use from department stores. In my research about natural makeup I feel more comfortable using Josie Maran because it is the lowest ranked on the EWG both products and ingredients individually. However, I'm really loving my Dr. Haushka eye pencil and masara way better then my old Lavera products. I have a few Josie products now and I LOVE LOVE them!
  • Options
    I really like physicians formula when I'm in the mood for makeup. You can get it organic and it doesn't have a lot of those nasty chem's in it. Everything else tends to break out my skin and this stuff looks really nice on. Everytime I wear it many people compliment my complexion.
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I use bare minerals. I don't know how earth friendly it really is, but my skin is a million times more clear than when I used cheap drug store stuff. 
  • Options
    As far as foundations/powder I really love Korres (available at sephora). I try out lots of different lip gloss and lip stick brands. I recently bought a Burt's Bees tinted lip gloss that I like at the drug store. I've been a bit paranoid about nail polish so I haven't put any on since the day I found out I was pregnant. Since my morning sickness went away I've been trying to get back into the beauty routine too but still keeping it simple. 
    BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options
    I like Juice Beauty's makeup skin/care line. I recently moved over to this line and am having great luck with it. All of their products have organic ingredients in them. You could also do Tarte if you want a "semi-natural" make up line. They have a wider variety of products. I tend to be quite minimalistic so I like those two lines.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"