Late Term and Child Loss
Options

I had my rainbow baby

If anyone is interested, here's a link to my birth story over on PAL:

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/70798548.aspx

The birth wasn't as emotional as I expected, even though I delivered in the same hospital where Nathaniel was born/died. I suppose maybe because I have spent so much time there since. The experience was simply...joyful. There were definitely many moments when I thought of him and felt sad but for the most part, there just wasn't much time to dwell in sadness.

Since coming home, I have definitely had my emotional moments. I haven't much time to grieve him, which of course makes me feel guilty. Maybe the big emotions are coming later? I don't know.

I do know that I wish somehow I could have kept both of my babies. But that's not my reality. So I will love this little miracle with all of my heart, and try to cherish her enough for the both of them.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: I had my rainbow baby

• Options
    Congratulations! Violet is so beautiful!
    Tim 12/30/00 Brad 4/30/02 Alex 9/29/03 Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    Congrats! I'm so happy for you!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congratulations!  She is gorgeous!

• Options
    Congrats!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations!  She is so beautiful.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#1 - 11/27/09 EDD 8/5/10, DS1 arrived 7/24/10 via emergency c-section.

BFP#2 - 6/18/12 EDD 2/23/13, sweet baby girl born sleeping on 10/4/12 at 19 weeks, 3 days.

BFP #3 - 1/18/13 EDD 10/1/13, natural mc on 2/2/13 at 5 weeks, 4 days.

BFP #4 - 8/29/13 EDD 5/12/14, our sweet rainbow, DS2 born 4/29/14 via c-section

• Options

I AM SO HAPPY TO HEAR THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Huge hugs to you and your family.

Jenn 

We are so thankful that our second daughter, Lillian Elizabeth "Lily", was born healthy and happy on February 11, 2013.  We love her to pieces.  

We lost our first daughter, Hannah Grace on May 4, 2011.  She was buried on May 14 during a beautiful service at my home church. We are grateful that if she could not be here with us, that she is healed and whole with the Lord. We look forward to the day when we will get to meet her. We love her so much.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"