New Jersey Babies

Are you a mother-to-be or new mother? Tiny Tillia has adorable products for baby and mommy.

Tiny Tillia

Congratulations on your baby! I wanted to introduce you to the Tiny Tillia brand! We offer toys, nursery decor, clothing and bath products for your baby as well as beauty must-haves and accessories for mom. Tiny Tillia sizing goes from infant up to age 4 toddlers! And these products are backed by the leading global beauty company, Avon Products Inc.

These baby & mommy products can be purchased directly through my Tiny Tillia website and will be shipped directly to your door! They often arrive within a few days of ordering. 

Many people enjoy the convenience of shopping at home, especially as they prepare for a new baby or during a busy time of year like the holidays. If you are from New Jersey's Morris, Sussex or Passaic County areas, I'm currently booking Tiny Tillia demonstration parties. If you host an Open House at your home, you and your guests can see and experience the softest cotton babywear and toddlerwear; the smartest developmental toys for playtime; the most inspired nursery decor; and the highest quality products for bathtime. As the hostess, you can earn your products for FREE and your guests may win door prizes! Contact me for more details today!

Sincerely Nancy, the Avon Lady of NJ

P.S. If you feel you are too busy for a home party, you could receive similar benefits by doing an online eParty or a Book Party. Contact me and ask about these options.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"