Tennessee Babies

daycare in nashville/bellevue?

Hi all!

I'm 20 weeks pregnant with my first LO. I'm a nurse and work full time. Initially I was planning on going part time after baby is born, which for me would be 1-2 days a week or even less. After much thinking, financially, I'm not sure if that would be a good idea for us. I am looking into daycare options just in case.  We will be in the Bellevue area of Nashville. Does anyone have a daycare they love?  Naturally I'm very nervous about even the idea of it and don't know where to start. Ideally, I'd like to start with word of mouth recommendations. Please let me know if you have any suggestions!!!!!  

Mrs. S

Re: daycare in nashville/bellevue?

• I hope you still see this. I have a great recommendation for that specific area. We used Nashville Christian School (It's a private school that goes from 6 weeks to 12th grade. The daycare is called the Early Childhood Learning Center), which is off of Sawyer Brown Road in Bellevue. My DD was there from the time she was 8 1/2 weeks old until right before she turned three (so almost three years). We LOVED it! They are amazing, the curriculum is fantastic, there is open communication like crazy... I love it. The ONLY reason we left was because we moved to the other side of town. We'd be going with traffic in the morning to take her and in the evening to pick her up, and it would've taken us about 45 min each way-- so we changed daycares. 

Anyway, check them out. They are wonderful!  

Norah is here! Born on July 16th, 2009 7lbs 0oz, 19in and PERFECT! My Blog--Baby Steps, Foot Steps, Leaps, Bounds, Milestones
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • We go to The Academy. Love love love it.

https://www.academychilddevelopment.com/ 

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Loading the player...
  • Thank you both ladies!!

Mrs. S
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"