December 2010 Moms

AW (NBR)

Just wanted to share...today is the 10th anniversary of my dad's liver transplant. Our family went out to dinner today to celebrate, and it just makes you think of everything he could have missed if his life was not saved 10 years ago. He never would have met 3 out of his 4 grandchildren and our lives would have been so different. Really makes you thankful.

BabyFruit Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: AW (NBR)

• That's wonderful!  How special to be able to celebrate such an anniversary with your dad.  I'm grateful for you that you're able to do so.  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • That's great news! So nice to hear he is doing so well and living such a fruitful life as a grandpa! :) Hugs to you!

P.S. I am officially in town until Jan. 2. Miles will be his dad the 25-29th, but if you want to meet up before or after that, we're game! Let me know!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • What a great celebration! My dad got sick and was told he may have to look at a lung transplant 2 years ago, but he's gotten lucky and his disease isn't progressing as quicy as they thought it would. I am so glad to hear of yet another successful transplant story!
    photo 928560AF-AAA0-4036-A0DB-1781F180055B-8057-000009B95DF7BAAA_zps4aeff975.jpg Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagelrn327:
    That's wonderful!  How special to be able to celebrate such an anniversary with your dad.  I'm grateful for you that you're able to do so.  

Thank you! It was a wonderful day!

BabyFruit Ticker

• imagedee12807:
    What a great celebration! My dad got sick and was told he may have to look at a lung transplant 2 years ago, but he's gotten lucky and his disease isn't progressing as quicy as they thought it would. I am so glad to hear of yet another successful transplant story!

Good luck to your dad! I hope he continues to fight!

BabyFruit Ticker

• imageNicole0012:

That's great news! So nice to hear he is doing so well and living such a fruitful life as a grandpa! :) Hugs to you!

P.S. I am officially in town until Jan. 2. Miles will be his dad the 25-29th, but if you want to meet up before or after that, we're game! Let me know!  

I would love a get together! I don't know if DH's side Christmas will be on the 29th or 30th, but maybe in the morning on the 30th or 31st?

BabyFruit Ticker

• imageCarlaBrett:
    imageNicole0012:

That's great news! So nice to hear he is doing so well and living such a fruitful life as a grandpa! :) Hugs to you!

I would love a get together! I don't know if DH's side Christmas will be on the 29th or 30th, but maybe in the morning on the 30th or 31st?

Great!! Either works for me, so I'll just catch you after Christmas sometime and we'll figure it out. Can't wait! :) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • That is totally AW worthy! What a special gift - I am really happy for your family.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"