December 2011 Moms
Options

FFFC

LO has been sitting on her Potty and pooping once per day. I don't consider this Potty training but just early Potty exposure so she isn't all freaked out by it when we are done with diapers. She sits, reads, and doesn't want to get off until she has pooped. It's adorable.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: FFFC

• Options

I would like to fast forward to the new year. This Christmas and New Years is annoying me with plans, and how much work I have to do to make it all happen. I just want to give my boys their presents and them have it be January 3rd.

Also DS2 is still on the bottle after his birthday, which DS1 was off of at one, and now DH is getting annoyed, but frankly I am not rushing it. DS2 has a cold, the holidays are hectic and I know kids sense stress. So I am not going to rush him!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    DH's grandma called and left a message earlier this week. She asked for gift suggestions for DH. I have no idea, seriously, the man buys himself whatever he wants so I have the hardest time coming up with ideas for myself, much less everyone else in the family! I have no intention of calling her back. I have a rule, you talk to your family, I talk to mine. May be mean, but they are crazy.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageCountingUp:
    LO has been sitting on her Potty and pooping once per day. I don't consider this Potty training but just early Potty exposure so she isn't all freaked out by it when we are done with diapers. She sits, reads, and doesn't want to get off until she has pooped. It's adorable.

Not knocking, just saying, if you can get it done completely, WHY NOT?!?!?

My FFFC...  I'm turning into a bigger grouch the closer that Christmas is getting.  I want to like people, but I'm seriously beginning to question...  It doesn't help I still can't eat any hard solids (even a soft cookie hurts!) after my dentist appointment Wednesday so I'm cranky AND hungry!!! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageasyph107:
    I would like to fast forward to the new year. This Christmas and New Years is annoying me with plans, and how much work I have to do to make it all happen. I just want to give my boys their presents and them have it be January 3rd.
    Also DS2 is still on the bottle after his birthday, which DS1 was off of at one, and now DH is getting annoyed, but frankly I am not rushing it. DS2 has a cold, the holidays are hectic and I know kids sense stress. So I am not going to rush him!

Ditto to both of these. I am not in the Christmas spirit this year. Everything is so hectic and we have such a tight schedule that I'm actually dreading it. I'm seriously in the mood to say we are all sick and spend the entire time at home.
    My fffc: I was quite disappointed in my fb friends today. I was waiting on some funny the world didn't end posts and pics but didn't see any... sad, I know! Lol
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageCountingUp:

I think this is great!! To me, the sooner the better!

My FFFC: LO is not off the bottle yet and he turns 1 tomorrow. For once, I am not worried about doing something "on time." He is not feeling good & I had planned to get rid of them this week but I just want him to feel better. I know he will be off of them within the next few weeks so it's not like he is going to be on the bottles until he is 5!

Another-- I've been horrible about working out and eating decent during the holidays. I know I've put on some weight and I've turned into one of the people "ehh I'll worry about it after the holidays." Makes me want to cry since I have put 7 lbs back on since I stopped nursing in September!!

• Options
    My dad sent us a whole gift basket for Christmas that had cookies, candy, hot coco, etc in it. I couldn't wait for Christmas....and I've already eaten half the basket. Whoops.
  • Options
    imageKansasFarmMomma:
    My dad sent us a whole gift basket for Christmas that had cookies, candy, hot coco, etc in it. I couldn't wait for Christmas....and I've already eaten half the basket. Whoops.
    basket eating ... good thing it is fffc
  • Options

imageCountingUp:
    imageKansasFarmMomma:
    basket eating ... good thing it is fffc

lol just making up for the lack of fiber in my diet :D

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"