April 2012 Moms
Options

Table food?

Have you introduce "table food", if so what?

Re: Table food?

• Options

We did, about 3 weeks ago.  She LOVES mac & cheese, any mushy form of potatoes and soft doughie bread.  Also have given her some yogurt. 

Now when we are eating dinner, she beggs for food off our plates.....it's too cute.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagekistjenn@yahoo.com:

We did, about 3 weeks ago.  She LOVES mac & cheese, any mushy form of potatoes and soft doughie bread.  Also have given her some yogurt. 

Now when we are eating dinner, she beggs for food off our plates.....it's too cute.

DD also loves mac & cheese. We did give her chunks of chicken and she loved it. Also brocolli (well steamed) and turkey meat balls was a hit. I love her expressions with new stuff. Smile

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageManneek1977:
    imagekistjenn@yahoo.com:

DD also loves mac & cheese. We did give her chunks of chicken and she loved it. Also brocolli (well steamed) and turkey meat balls was a hit. I love her expressions with new stuff. Smile

I need to try the meat, our older DD doesn't care much for ANY meat and I think it's cause we really never gave her any when she was baby.

Gotta love those little faces.

• Options
    imagekistjenn@yahoo.com:
    imageManneek1977:
    imagekistjenn@yahoo.com:

I need to try the meat, our older DD doesn't care much for ANY meat and I think it's cause we really never gave her any when she was baby.

Gotta love those little faces.

We started meats at 6 months. We just moved on to turkey in the last month. And pasta anything DD also likes. If I recall we did that for our other 2.

Priceless!

• Options
    We give the girls all foods, just cut up small, or in those fresh food thingies so they can suck on them. They love bread with butter, cheese, fish, caviar, potatoes, steamed veggies, yogurt, skyr, rice pudding.. basically, they love eating :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We just started this week. C has always been a foodie, and she has happily tried beef sticks, peas & carrots, mac & cheese, pancakes, eggs, sausage, brown rice, cucumber, and crab tempura thus far. Most still ends up on the floor and currently she is covered in sticky brown rice from dinner.
  • Options
    He gets everything within reason. No shellfish or nut products yet or obvious choking hazards (like grapes). Some things that come to mind as favorites: chicken parm meatloaf, turkey chili, cannellini meatballs, tortellini, peas, green beans, carrots, pear, watermelon, cheddar cheese, zucchini, avocado, sweet potato/black bean burrito filling, hummus on toast or rice cakes, pumpkin pancakes. The only thing he doesn't seem to love is broccoli and I think it's the texture because he makes a face when it touches his lips, rarely does he even take a bite (DD was this way about mashed potato).
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options

Amazing how much they are eating.... Awesome!

• Options
    just a little bit here and there. cut up green beans, small pieces of bread, rice, puffs, noodles, tortilla
    TTC#2: 8/17/14 // BFP: 9/5/14

TTC#1: 7/30/11 // BFP: 8/22/11
    DS: Carson Robert 4/29/12

• Options
    Whenever I try she starts to choke. *so frustrating* I did introduce eggs today, and she did so well. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"