I had an elective gender scan on Monday. I got a call from my OB today telling me I needed to come in ASAP but wouldn't elaborate on the phone. I had my husband come with me. The Dr. told me that the results of the gender scan get sent to a high risk Dr. in Omaha. The Dr. paged my Dr. on Wednesday at the hospital to tell him he is concerned with my ultrasound and the risks of Myelomeningocele. I have to wait until Jan. 8th to see the perinatologist. I feel like I am having a panic attack. I don't know what to do. There doesn't seem to be anything I can do until my appointment. I don't know how to prepare, what to say, how to feel. Does any one know what I should expect?