Food Allergy
Options

Scratch test last night

Big Fat Fail :(

within minutes he couldn't take it anymore and was trying to rub his back on anything possible. he managed to get his hands away from me and scratch his back and get the allergens all over himself.

So it's "safe" to say, he's still allergic to milk/eggs/peanuts and soy. She wants us to try almonds again.  

I'm really frustrated with soy b/c he was negative last year and he's clearly reacting again. 

Has anyone found almond butter that isn't CC'd with peanuts?  She said there is one out there b/c someone showed her a jar once.  Or at least whole almonds with out CC and i'll grind them myself.

Re: Scratch test last night

• Options
    Dang! Sorry Magdusia. I thought his soy allergy was history for your ds. I found out that ds has a new very high leave allergy to walnuts. We avoid all nuts because we are unsure of cross contamination. I don't know of a brand that assures no cross contamination, but the people at my local whole foods store are awesome. The worker who had an allergy himself advised of brands that were allergy friendly. Good Luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I'm sorry to hear about the testing.

I believe that Barney Butter is made in a peanut free facility.

imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh man! I'm so sorry!!
  • Options
    imageMrsMac08:

I'm sorry to hear about the testing.

I believe that Barney Butter is made in a peanut free facility.

Yep, this is what we use.  Even DH loves it.  It's pretty yummy.  Sorry about the testing.  :-( 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

So frustrating- I'm so sorry.

I can't find an almond butter with no CC, either.  so I'm not help. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"