3rd Trimester
Options

OMG I hate my belly button!

So it popped out this time much sooner than last pregnancy bc of where LO is positioned... and I mean way out! You can see it under all my shirts and sweaters---is there anything you do to make it less obvious??? We are going to a Christmas party Sat. night, and I would really like to not have it poking through my dress....
Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Photobucket

Re: OMG I hate my belly button!

• Options

a bandaid maybe?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I've heard a band-aid helps! I hate my new belly button.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I put a bandaid over mine.  I wasn't that focused on it until my husband's aunt said (in front of strangers in a public place) "Ding! Turkey's done!" as she poked my belly button.  Not ok.  I've done the bandaid thing pretty much ever since.

• Options
    imageMrsRCP:

I put a bandaid over mine.  I wasn't that focused on it until my husband's aunt said (in front of strangers in a public place) "Ding! Turkey's done!" as she poked my belly button.  Not ok.  I've done the bandaid thing pretty much ever since.

OMG! That's horrible and embarassing! I don't think me and said aunt would get along after something like that...

• Options
    Mine popped at like 18 weeks! It is so big and far out. I wear a belly band a tank top and my shirt. This mostly helps

• Options
    Aww I think pregnant belly buttons are cute!
  • Options
    Mine hasn't popped out but I think it's because I had such a huge caved in innie! Mine kind of looks like and old man beer belly that you can see the "cave" through the shirt. I don't know what is worse.Big Smile I think a bandaide or something like it might help like previous posters said.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options

Dh poked it and said, "Is that the baby's nose?"

I layer shirts.  Between the maternity pants, a tank top and my regular shirt, it's less noticeable.  I also don't really care anymore Big Smile  I had a male patient comment on it last time... awkward.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imagedrpayne:

Dh poked it and said, "Is that the baby's nose?"

Ah, that's so cute! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

imageimnoemilydi+ckinson:

This.  One of the few things I find cute about my ever expanding belly. 

IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options

Mine popped at 25 weeks.  I hated it and kept wearing belly bands under my clothes.  I got them here: https://www.ebay.com/itm/160798688988?var=460071097337&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

But after a few weeks - I just rolled with it.  My stomach is huge now (33 weeks)- the belly button is the least of my issues.  

• Options

I hate mine too!! I feel like it's a third nipple and it sticks out sooooo much! I have contemplated a bandaid too!!! 

And mine popped out with this baby and not my first. UGH looking forward to going back to how it was!

• Options
    imageAMP350:

I hate mine too!! I feel like it's a third nipple and it sticks out sooooo much! I have contemplated a bandaid too!!! 

And mine popped out with this baby and not my first. UGH looking forward to going back to how it was!

I COMPLETELY thought this today in the shower, but no way was I going to post it lol

ooooooooo, do y'all think a nipple cover might work if the bandaid doesn't do the trick????

• Options

Mine is all the way out, completely, and has been for many months, but I don't mind it.

However, I heard you can tape it down (like with first aid tape or a band-aid).

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagejglenn4:

imageimnoemilydi+ckinson:

This.  One of the few things I find cute about my ever expanding belly. 

Agreed! I think it's kind of cute. Plus, I'm so massive at this point I figure no one is really going to judge my outie.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"