Babies: 9 - 12 Months

reco forward facing car seat

2»

Re: reco forward facing car seat

• You can just fold their legs. It's actually more comfortable then them just dangling off the front, so some kids like it more.
    "Seriously, mommy forum people are some crazy ass bitches." New Year New You
  • I'm in Canada.  The minimum to turn them forward facing in my province is one, AND 22 pounds, AND walking unassisted.  Best practice is to keep them rear facing as long as possible.  It's the safest.  We have the Safety First Complete Air, which goes to 40 pounds.  DS is about 26 pounds, so he has quite a ways to go, and then we will forward face him until 65 pounds.

In my province, it is also law that all children stay in a 5 point harness seat until a minimum of 40 pounds and then use a booster until they are 4 ft 9 inches or 9 years of age.

Your child will be fine sitting in the back alone. 

Edited: forgot part of my sentence.  Maybe I'll get some sleep tonight and will be able to form coherent thoughts. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • I'm certainly not trying to dictate who can be on here and I do apologize if it came across that way. What I meant was, it is unfair to be bullied even on a forum because of an opinion you have, or even a question you have that you may not have fully researched yet. There are ways to get your opinion across without belittling somebody and trying to make them feel stupid. Most did nicely and some didn't.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"