December 2010 Moms

J's Party PIP heavy AW

J and Cousin M playing conductor.

Checking out the new bike

My Brother's fiancee helping out

Cake my mom made

All 4 of the 2 yr olds together (cousins)

My house is now a mess!  The motorcycle and the animal cross stitch.... MIL purchased bike and made cross stitch. (My preggo belly does not look cute in this pic lol)

Our Elf on the Shelf "Joe" had to join in the fun

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: J's Party PIP heavy AW

• You guys have 4 2-yo cousins?  That's crazy, but how much fun for them all to grow up together.  It looks like it was a fun busy party (and your bump looks way cute there!).
    photo 8653f130-7264-42f4-8d67-9a73d64cacce_zps8c973e49.jpg

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #1 4/14/10. Big B born 12/28/10.

BFP #2 5/27/12. EDD 2/1/13. m/c and D&C 6/21/12.
  • Everything looks great! Happy Birthday J! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • imagekj07:
    You guys have 4 2-yo cousins?  That's crazy, but how much fun for them all to grow up together.  It looks like it was a fun busy party (and your bump looks way cute there!).

Technically they're 3rd cousins.  My cousin had Michael in May 2010, My other cousin had the blonde twins, Aiden and AnnMarie in Nov. 2010 and I had Jeffrey 6 weeks later in Dec. 2010.  So they all turned 2 this year!  Now the cousin with the twins has a 5 mos old son, Benson, I'm due at the end of Feb with our next son, Anderson, and my cousin that has Michael is due at the end of may with her next kid (we don't know boy or girl yet).  We all got married at the same time, and we keep having our rounds of kids at the same time LOL  My cousin that has Michael is 5 mos younger than me.  My mom is the oldest sister, her middle sister is Michael's gma, and her youngest sister is the gma to the twins and Benson.  Our family has been busy LOL (wow that got a lot longer and more confusing than I intended Sorry!!)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Looks like everyone had fun!
    imageimage
  • Looks like fun!
  • The kids are loving those toys!
  • Aww. That mans me ready for J's party

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Married my best friend 01/01/09

BFP#1 05/06/10. Jarebear born 12/29/10.

BFP#2 06/22/12 (DH's birthday). EDD 02/23/13. M/C and D&C 08/09/12

BFP#3 02/04/13. Alaina Beth born 10/09/13.
  • Great pics!

As someone who grew up in a "cluster" of cousins like that, I can say that it's SO much fun (but so sad now that we're all over the country--thank God for Facebook!).

Mom to J (10), L (4), and baby #3 arriving in July of 2015
  • Aw, looks like do much fun.
     Daisypath Anniversary tickers        Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Oct Angel*BFP 1/25/14 * EDD 10/6/14 * US#1 2/26/14 *US#2 3/3/14 no heartbeat*d&c 3/12/14*

BFP 1/17/15 * EDD 9/30/15

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"