March 2012 Moms

I got me a rootin tootin cowboy

Looks like my lil cowboy gone done got him a horse.. this is what Grandma Helen bought him for Xmas.  Hubby and I had been looking at it the other week and Gma Helen ( my mom) wanted to get him something that would grow with him.  Yeehaw ya'all.  Not quite the traditional rocking horse I always wanted.. but it didn't cost 3k either lol  he will look so cute in his cowboy hat on this... pics will follow at some point lol

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=13343530&gcsct=0ChMIsJzWzcigtAIVCGXnCh1MMgAAEAAimage
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I got me a rootin tootin cowboy

• This is really cool. I remember that my grandparents had my day's old horse at their house and I loved riding it. Of course, for a 1960s toy, it had exposed springs (Gasp!), no harness (For shame!), and a rusty metal frame (Lead!). 
  • And his name was Flash. /nostalgia

Make sure he gets a cool name! 

• Loading the player...
  • THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!! Must get it for my Helen. (love your mom's name, btw Wink) This should hold her over until she's old enough to giddy-up on the horses at the farm behind ours.

Oh, and lisadfox.... I had one of what you had! And man, when we'd get pinched in those springs it'd hurt for days! But we loved it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"